Pre Season

14 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

It's a friendly, match fitness and who knows what players were selected and how they performed?

Ffs defeat is never acceptable, against utter pish like Hamilton when Fitzy is shouting for top 6. Where are the signings to fit in with squad and get fit? Usual shambles before start of season..

1 minute ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

People need to remember this is a pre season game match sharpness is a must if we get a win fantastic but match sharpness comes first i couldn't care if we dont win a single friendly. 3 points August 1st is all that matters.

Doesn't matter to me. 

Losing 6-0 to Livy would actually be hilarious. 

33 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Oh FFS, away back to your racist websites.

BLM is the only racist website that I have been to unless you can prove otherwise. 

Stay on topic please. 

You're disgracing our wonderful Forum. 

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Ffs defeat is never acceptable, against utter pish like Hamilton when Fitzy is shouting for top 6. Where are the signings to fit in with squad and get fit? Usual shambles before start of season..

How do you know Hamilton are utter pish, what team they put out or what team we put out?  Remember where we finished and have, at this time, a much lighter squad.  It was a match to get players fit and we have no divine right to win any football game - friendly or otherwise.  The level of knickerwetting over this is hilarious. Once our squad is complete and competing in the league then I will judge our squad and competitive performances.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Oh FFS, away back to your racist websites.

And for about the millionth time, no exaggeration, I ask Hendo, where on this Forum that I have been racist. 

Hurry up wanker. 

27 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't believe you. 

It would be totally sidesplitting and pant pishing if Livy humped us. 

The Forum on that Saturday night would be fecking glorious. 

Know a few boys who watched it from the car park beside the stadium, said we where rank rotten and erhahon got absolutely smoked the full game. They scored 1st minute 😂. jack Baird was the captain apparently 🥴

the people saying it’s only a friendly are probably the same people who thought Calum ball was due the ballon dor after scoring a barrelload against pub teams from down south one pre season 😂

me, I’m not too fussed, we’ve still a few positions needed, hopefully we get players in this week. 

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Sad

Your new one word "sad" reply is well thought up and witty  go on say it again ya "plank oh wid, ya clown"...hurry up, embarrass yourself, u canny help it....

3 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

How do you know Hamilton are utter pish, what team they put out or what team we put out?  Remember where we finished and have, at this time, a much lighter squad.  It was a match to get players fit and we have no divine right to win any football game - friendly or otherwise.  The level of knickerwetting over this is hilarious. Once our squad is complete and competing in the league then I will judge our squad and competitive performances.

Except for the fact JG declared the players were already match fit and raring to go.