Not sure if this is allowed but here goes!

Shiona

I found this forum by chance as I was looking up Ferguslie Park. I'm researching my family and have come to a dead end. My family lived in Ferguslie Park Avenue, their name is Mullan. My uncle lived there before moving to London, not sure if he moved back to Paisley. Would love to find him as its been nearly 50 years. I understand if this is not the place to post this.

Shiona

8 hours ago, Shiona said:

I found this forum by chance as I was looking up Ferguslie Park. I'm researching my family and have come to a dead end. My family lived in Ferguslie Park Avenue, their name is Mullan. My uncle lived there before moving to London, not sure if he moved back to Paisley. Would love to find him as its been nearly 50 years. I understand if this is not the place to post this.

Shiona

There are loads of Mullens in Feegie.I used to work with a Danny Mullen but he passed away a couple of years ago.

I came from Ferguslie, as HSS said there was a few families of Mullans from Feegie, but I must admit some of them had a bit of a dodgy reputation, although I do remember a really nice family who lived in Ferguslie park Avenue I remember the old mother was in a wheelchair and they had a son who died after being knocked down on FPA after getting off a bus back in the 60s, maybe its that family your searching for, I know the sister and still see her from time to time, PM me if any of this rings a bell..

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

I came from Ferguslie, as HSS said there was a few families of Mullans from Feegie, but I must admit some of them had a bit of a dodgy reputation, although I do remember a really nice family who lived in Ferguslie park Avenue I remember the old mother was in a wheelchair and they had a son who died after being knocked down on FPA after getting off a bus back in the 60s, maybe its that family your searching for, I know the sister and still see her from time to time, PM me if any of this rings a bell..

I know/knew this family well, Sister is a close friend of members of my family, remember the tragic accident too very sad, don't remember the dad just the mother in the wheelchair,   pm me if you need any help