Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

You buy an SMFC ST for £323 - you get a free stream of home games only.

You live abroad (😄) and you buy SMFC TV for around £60 - you get both home and away games.

Can someone explain that one to me please?

Do ST holders even get access to a replay of the away games?

You live abroad ([emoji1]) and you buy SMFC TV for around £60 - you get both home and away games.

Its £150 for non UK.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3726-football-is-back

And.....

No. ££££

7 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Have to agree with OS, Skorlive in particular hasn't shown any Premiership games this year, Hesgoals only showed those covered by BT or Sky.

Last season I watched Saints away v Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers which was all on their club tv via Hesgoal.

You live abroad ([emoji1]) and you buy SMFC TV for around £60 - you get both home and away games.

I was an overseas SMTV subscriber up until last season, due to the fact that more often than not .......... it was crap. In the seasons I was a subscriber, I never got any away games available to view. Are away games a new thing for SMTV?

48 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Does anyone know if I can watch this game on Rangers TV. Do they allow away fans on? 

I assume I can't watch it via St. Mirren

Thanks

I can’t understand why anyone would want to ?

Youre putting money in the zombie coffers while listening to their biased commentary?!   Why would you ? 

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

Oh aye, a 4 minute highlight section is the same as watching 90 minutes live. ha ha 

Watching 4 minutes of highlights instead of being subjected to 90 minutes of unadulterated blue nose biased nonsense while helping to pay the wages of their players and contribute to a club with an absolutely appalling track record on sectarianism is definitely preferable in my opinion.

But hey , we are all entitled to our opinion, even you .

Hope you enjoy it . 

On 8/5/2020 at 4:05 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Its £150 for non UK.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3726-football-is-back

And.....

No. ££££

Where did you get £150 from Bud?

On Official site it;s £59.99:

How does the virtual season ticket work?

Season ticket holders will have access to all home matches live. Season ticket holders will use individual login details which will provide access to live match day broadcasts from St Mirren Park. We have also agreed a deal with our new partners at Stream Digital that will see our season ticket holders given three months free access to the full St Mirren TV platform.

Full access gives full match replays. Does that include away games?

Where did you get £150 from Bud?
On Official site it;s £59.99:
How does the virtual season ticket work?
Season ticket holders will have access to all home matches live. Season ticket holders will use individual login details which will provide access to live match day broadcasts from St Mirren Park. We have also agreed a deal with our new partners at Stream Digital that will see our season ticket holders given three months free access to the full St Mirren TV platform.

Full access gives full match replays. Does that include away games?

From the link I posted

Here's a quote from it

The new platform will be priced at £5.99 per month or £59.99 for UK & Ireland subscribers, while international subscriptions are set at £14.99 per month and £149.99 per year. International subscriptions will include all the benefits of UK membership as well as live streams from all home and away Scottish Premiership matches next season.

On the page you open, i believe it can tell you're in the UK so only given you the option you posted. [emoji106]

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Watching 4 minutes of highlights instead of being subjected to 90 minutes of unadulterated blue nose biased nonsense...

Clive Tyldesley is their new commentator, you'd think having no connection to the club (unlike his predecessor Tom "back on terms" Miller) that the commentary will be a bit more professional.

He will no doubt find some way to mention 1966.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I can’t understand why anyone would want to ?

Youre putting money in the zombie coffers while listening to their biased commentary?!   Why would you ? 

I dislike going to Ibrox or Parkhead but do so to support the team that are probably the biggest thing in my life outwith my family. By watching it at home I'm paying less than I would have if actually there as I would have been 

I understand where you are coming from but are your comments not reminiscent of the hatred emanating from the old firm that we criticise. Surely we are bigger than that. 

1 hour ago, Oldfellow said:

I dislike going to Ibrox or Parkhead but do so to support the team that are probably the biggest thing in my life outwith my family. By watching it at home I'm paying less than I would have if actually there as I would have been 

I understand where you are coming from but are your comments not reminiscent of the hatred emanating from the old firm that we criticise. Surely we are bigger than that. 

I'll be watching it . I'll switch off if we're getting horsed , and I won't have the sound on at any time !

3 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

I appreciate your thinking process on Callum's post - as I did with Ricky who thought we should look upon the two cheeks as if they were no different to any other of our competitors. It's not hatred that motivates this feeling in Buddies to behave like that with them .  More a sense of survival and what is right and decent.  (I know, I know...)

You see, THEY are different, motivated by sectarianism.  If no longer publicly stoked by them - the clubs turn a blind eye to it, as that is the source of their income and the driving force for their continuing success. 

I concede that "just" watching online (as billyg will do) might be a lesser evil, but..

Going to a match with them, having to share the same air as 'people' who not only think bigotry but express it vociferously, violently, noisily with an air of (erroneous) supremacy - and we are expected to offer them money to help subsidise that?

No, thanks.

Not only are you paying to turn a blind eye to that stuff, you're helping continue their supremacy, based on the bigot £, and you are ensuring that there will never be a level playing field in Scottish fitba where best hope for the club you say you love, is to sneak a bit of luck in  the odd cup.

Titles are reserved for bigot-financed entities.  Why pay into that?

Edited by antrin

3 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

I don’t understand where he’s coming from at all Oldfellow. It’s hysterical nonsense. 

Utter tripe and shows you are a narrow minded so called supporter.
People support the team ABOVE the obsession you have, I think that's very much a true supporter.
You have continually berated St Mirren supporters for supporting the team, maybe time you had a good look at yourself, but I doubt you have that in your troubled soul. 
I wouldn't think that he's overly worried about his soul, being an atheist.