Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Anyone getting match audio on StMirren tv?

I tried it keep saying not registered I paid £60 I tried to cancel they said they sent email but nothing can’t find phone number nothing I think I’ll try st Mirren themselves. I am completely disgusted with the service it said I could cancel at anytime that’s impossible if I can’t contact them

On 8/8/2020 at 1:32 PM, stlucifer said:

IMO. I don't consider putting money into the bigots coffers to watch the game on TV as supporting Saint Mirren. They won't notice if you did or didn't. You'd simply be watching the game without the ability to shout encouragement while giving your pounds to the Glasgow cheeks. Not supporting at all.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And all of that shite just because you are so insecure you can’t ever possibly even think about uttering the words...”Yeah I made a bit of an arse of that” or “Yeah I was talking bollocks there”.

Instead you fall back on the old hair splitting literal difference between a “supporter” and a “fan”. That’s been done to death on here and most people accept that in the normal world, they are perfectly interchangeable terms. 

Where did I "fall back"? Above is my first post on this subject. I have been very consistent. that's why I wondered whether either of you could understand plain English. Given your replies, I doubt you do.