Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

HT 1-0

Going as expected really. Defended relatively well, most of Rangers efforts have been long range they’ve not had many clear cut chances.

The goal was a cross that deflected in off McCarthy’s hand. Bizarrely the commentators decided it was Goldson who was about 6 foot away from McCarthy when it went in. That’s why you get the big bucks eh Clive?

Long as it’s 1-0 we have a chance of snatching something. 2nd goes in its goodnight.

Alnwick looks good, an improvement on Hladky too me.

7 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Firstly. The discussion was about watching the game on the rangers platform. You DIDN'T suggest you'd be watching it any other way.

secondly. You claimed you'd be supporting Saint Mirren by doing so. I interceded to explain that wouldn't be supporting Saints.

Thirdly. Me thinks you doth protest too much. I never once accused you of BEING a the rangers supporter. 

FFS just drop it.

This is unbelievably pathetic.

Never ceases to amaze me the state some of our fans get themselves in when we lose at Ibrox and Parkhead. Every single time.

The tactics are correct. If we had opened up the game would be over by now. Rangers have much better players than us so the smart thing to do is keep it tight and try snatch something.

We are nervous and can hardly string two passes together BUT, towards the end of the half Rangers  were slowing down a bit and Saints' confidence is getting better.  Durmus is having the worst performance I've ever seen.  Its now up to JG to install confidence and start an attacking formation.  We could still do it

As others have pointed out...our attempts to keep possession against Livi were woeful so no surprise we’re getting a doing off the financially doped bigots.

Even when we’re playing reasonably well we tend to shit ourselves against the gruesome twosome. 

Working fine on hesgoal so far
Same for me. I don't understand why anybody would pay for the game when it is free on hesgoal. Also, if the commentator is an arse, just turn the volume down. As for the game, we shit the bed as usual when at Ibrox [emoji107]

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Never ceases to amaze me the state some of our fans get themselves in when we lose at Ibrox and Parkhead. Every single time.

The tactics are correct. If we had opened up the game would be over by now. Rangers have much better players than us so the smart thing to do is keep it tight and try snatch something.

As much as I agree with you about the tactics,  we need to be far better when we do have the ball.

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

As much as I agree with you about the tactics,  we need to be far better when we do have the ball.

Agreed. The passing is hopeless. Our best chances come from a ballooter in the general direction of Obika. Passing breaks down before the half way line.

Edited by magnus