Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

1 minute ago, delpierro said:
12 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:
Lack of confidence on the ball ,a lot of players have bottled it.

Absolutely. But this stems from management.

Yes we talked up Rangers then set out to lose the game with a low score. We never win these games so might as well have a go.

FT 3-0

Shrug. As always our season won’t be defined by our results at Parkhead or Ibrox.

For us to get anything in these games we need a bit of luck and we didn’t get that today, we had a stonewall penalty turned down at 1-0. The foul was clearly in the box and the ref has given a free kick. Doubt that will get mentioned much in dispatches but oh well.

Get the Celtic game out the way on Wednesday then a big one at Hamilton on Saturday. It’s games like that that will define our season.

I feel all our pre-season optimism has gone out the window after that performance.  This wasn't due to the Rangers' superiority but down to our inability to simply pass the ball and stop the ball from bouncing off players when receiving a pass.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

After the shit you gave Long John Baldy you'd better not be watching this match.

Give it a rest FFS and comment on the game.

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

2 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I feel all our pre-season optimism has gone out the window after that performance.  This wasn't due to the Rangers' superiority but down to our inability to simply pass the ball and stop the ball from bouncing off players when receiving a pass.

Give it a rest FFS and comment on the game.

I'll comment on whatever I want.

Go f**k yourself.