Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

FT 3-0

Shrug. As always our season won’t be defined by our results at Parkhead or Ibrox.

For us to get anything in these games we need a bit of luck and we didn’t get that today, we had a stonewall penalty turned down at 1-0. The foul was clearly in the box and the ref has given a free kick. Doubt that will get mentioned much in dispatches but oh well.

Get the Celtic game out the way on Wednesday then a big one at Hamilton on Saturday. It’s games like that that will define our season.

I feel all our pre-season optimism has gone out the window after that performance.  This wasn't due to the Rangers' superiority but down to our inability to simply pass the ball and stop the ball from bouncing off players when receiving a pass.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

After the shit you gave Long John Baldy you'd better not be watching this match.

Give it a rest FFS and comment on the game.

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

2 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I feel all our pre-season optimism has gone out the window after that performance.  This wasn't due to the Rangers' superiority but down to our inability to simply pass the ball and stop the ball from bouncing off players when receiving a pass.

I'll comment on whatever I want.

Go f**k yourself.

5 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

You might have told your pal that when he polluted the thread earlier. 

To the names of Rudi Skacel and Leigh Griffiths may be added Morelos. Easy to score against us. Despite radio Clydes pundits making more excuses for us than the Daily Mail for Johnson, the score line tells it all. From what I could gather, no shots at goal, although with the poor excuse for a centre forward we have, it wouldn’t matter anyway. On now to the next so called free match and whilst I have come to expect nothing against the OF, I also unfortunately expect no fight either. Perhaps I ought to expect a barrage of abusive comments from those who are “realistic” about our place in the scheme of things.

3 minutes ago, magnus said:

Rangers looked very good today. If they have a weakness it might be in defence but we didn't do anything to find out.

I'm not  so sure, they were solid against Aberdeen last week, only lost 1 goal against a decent German crowd on Thursday.

Oh, the fact they played on Thursday seems to have been overlooked, so maybe they were tired today and we got off lucky.  :wink:

It's true they weren't tested today so time will tell. 

Killie currently giving Celtic a game, 1-1 and probably the better side. 

Just now, Long John Baldy said:

I'm not  so sure, they were solid against Aberdeen last week, only lost 1 goal against a decent German crowd on Thursday.

Oh, the fact they played on Thursday seems to have been overlooked, so maybe they were tired today and we got off lucky.  :wink:

It's true they weren't tested today so time will tell. 

Killie currently giving Celtic a game, 1-1 and probably the better side. 

Watching the Killie game just now. Oddly not the same gulf in class between those two sides. Not sure what that tells us.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Never ceases to amaze me the state some of our fans get themselves in when we lose at Ibrox and Parkhead. 

It's not about us losing. Most of us would probably expect anything more than that to be a good day at the office. It's the total lack of any cohesive play, the inability to keep the ball or find your own player with a pass. The players looked terrified. The attitude of both players and management was awful (with one or two exceptions) both before and during the game. Adopt the same approach on Wednesday and we'll get a sore one.