Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

I wonder if St Johnstone fans will have the same level of meltdown after tonight’s result as a section of some of our did.

I doubt it. These kind of results are simply a regular feature of life in the Premiership for clubs like ours. Always have been always will be.

Another white flagger.

57 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I wonder if St Johnstone fans will have the same level of meltdown after tonight’s result as a section of some of our did.

I doubt it. These kind of results are simply a regular feature of life in the Premiership for clubs like ours. Always have been always will be.

I suspect you would have been having a major meltdown if Oran was still in charge. Cutting Jim a lot of slack for a shocker of a performance. 

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Last season there was considerable support for this approach, pinning hopes on narrow defeats and therefore reducing our goal difference. :blink:

Personally I prefer points than a narrow defeat.

So why did you predict that the result for that Ibrox game would be at least 1-0 defeat and at best, a narrow 0-0 draw? 

Not very supporterly of you...?

Edited by antrin

I suspect you would have been having a major meltdown if Oran was still in charge. Cutting Jim a lot of slack for a shocker of a performance. 

2nd February 2019.

Rangers 4-0 St Mirren

Manager Oran Kearney. It was worse when he was in charge, just like our league position. Feel free to dig out the thread and I can assure you that you won’t see any meltdowns from me.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

2nd February 2019.

Rangers 4-0 St Mirren

Manager Oran Kearney. It was worse when he was in charge, just like our league position. Feel free to dig out the thread and I can assure you that you won’t see any meltdowns from me.

I think the ref might have slightly affected that scoreline...?

Add Lennon. :wink:

Lennon only had one season against Rangers due to them going bust. His record at Parkhead was awful though. I believe he lost every single game we played there under him over a 4 year period. Remarkable consistency if nothing else.

He was, consistent enough to win a league cup and our best top league finish.

Glad we let him go. 

Best top league finish? You need a history lesson 🤣

And his managerial career since proved we really were long in letting him go eh. Back to part time football where be belongs.

12 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Because I follow football. :blink:

Dear oh dear, you are in a sad state. 

Aw, c'mon...

I was waiting for "you're the new forum fool", cliché not the simple "in a sad state" one.

All that projection of yours and so little to show for it. :)