Blue Bigots v Saints

FTOF

5 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

One things for certain, it'll be St Mirren nil as we always set out to lose narrowly.

Best will be 0-0. 

The German press described The Rangers as slow 🐌 Can't see them being any faster on Sunday. Who knows maybe a pacy and hard St Mirren performance will give us a chance.

2 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Utter tripe and shows you are a narrow minded so called supporter.

People support the team ABOVE the obsession you have, I think that's very much a true supporter.

You have continually berated St Mirren supporters for supporting the team, maybe time you had a good look at yourself, but I doubt you have that in your troubled soul. 

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

One things for certain, it'll be St Mirren nil as we always set out to lose narrowly.

Best will be 0-0. 

My apologies.

Your post shows me what a "true supporter" is.  :rolleyes:

A person who looks forward to seeing his team team lose narrowly... or , at best, scrape a 0-0 draw.

Stating that level of support for St Mirren, it wouldn't surprise me if you're really a true (blue) supporter.

3 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

People support the team ABOVE the obsession you have, I think that's very much a true supporter.

You have continually berated St Mirren supporters for supporting the team, maybe time you had a good look at yourself, but I doubt you have that in your troubled soul. 

What are you doing right now?

:hammer

6 hours ago, antrin said:

My apologies.

Your post shows me what a "true supporter" is.  :rolleyes:

A person who looks forward to seeing his team team lose narrowly... or , at best, scrape a 0-0 draw.

Stating that level of support for St Mirren, it wouldn't surprise me if you're really a true (blue) supporter.

Double apologies.  :)

I have no need to be surprised.

You admit it in your next post.

33 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Usual idiotic reply, if anyone doesn't "follow" your view they must support Rangers.

Rangers is deid.

Has been since 2012.

Only a true-blue follow-follower would still imagine otherwise.

17 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

IMO. I don't consider putting money into the bigots coffers to watch the game on TV as supporting Saint Mirren. They won't notice if you did or didn't. You'd simply be watching the game without the ability to shout encouragement while giving your pounds to the Glasgow cheeks. Not supporting at all.

Edited by stlucifer

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Fill yer boots as far as paying the rangers to watch the game but you're kidding yourself if you think you're supporting Saints. You're not. You're financially supporting the rangers.

He's entitled to watch whatever game he wants in whatever way he wants.

Quite why it matters to you is unclear.

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He certainly IS.  :)

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He claims to be a Saints supporter but all his posts point to him being a follower of the deid club's incarnation.  If he is a Saints supporter then he needs to be led towards the light.

I don't care about people like him.  It's real Buddies who don't need to be sheltered from the truth, which is never mentioned in the papers, tv, radio etc..

There's a cover-up in corrupt Scottish football (as detailed elsewhere and above) that maintains a financial  chasm between the Two Cheeks and the rest of the clubs.  It's a fix. 

Buddies are paying to support that - possibly not realising how their paying money to either of hem helps maintain their stranglehold n the game.  :(

While that stays in place no other club has a chance of winning a league title. 

Every time a lie is propagated, it should be challenged.

26 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

You are consistent...................in being a condescending saddo. 

Are you honestly saying that any Saints supporter that pays to watch St Mirren is a Rangers supporter.....................oh wait, you are.  :lol:

No.

Only you have said that.

I was talking about you - and you, alone.

2 hours ago, antrin said:

He certainly IS.  :)

He claims to be a Saints supporter but all his posts point to him being a follower of the deid club's incarnation.  If he is a Saints supporter then he needs to be led towards the light.

I don't care about people like him.  It's real Buddies who don't need to be sheltered from the truth, which is never mentioned in the papers, tv, radio etc..

There's a cover-up in corrupt Scottish football (as detailed elsewhere and above) that maintains a financial  chasm between the Two Cheeks and the rest of the clubs.  It's a fix. 

Buddies are paying to support that - possibly not realising how their paying money to either of hem helps maintain their stranglehold n the game.  :(

While that stays in place no other club has a chance of winning a league title. 

Every time a lie is propagated, it should be challenged.

The reason nobody other than the OF win the league isn't just about money.

It's the lack of a good attitude and professionalism as evidenced by our 3rd best team thinking it's OK to go down the pub after a defeat and a shit performance earlier that day.

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The reason nobody other than the OF win the league isn't just about money.

It's the lack of a good attitude and professionalism as evidenced by our 3rd best team thinking it's OK to go down the pub after a defeat and a shit performance earlier that day.

I’d suggest your example may indicate exactly my point.

Aberdeen and its less well-financed team is not seriously expected to win the league, best shake off the defeat, do a bit of team-bonding and prepare to be 3rd placed again.

“Again” - cos it has a good support which can finance a better team than the others.  It’s all about the money.

American Football, (a thoroughly commercial operation) is organised so that money cannot suck up all the talent.  They know competition and multiple competitors is more interesting, entertaining and money-making.

until the Twin Cheeks decided they wanted to keep ALL of their home gate money and (mysteriously) browbeat all the other mug teams into accepting that, Scottish fitba was more balanced,  more teams competed and won the league, every team COULD challenge.

no more.  They accept their place.

I just loathe bigotry financing the domination of our game.

its a shite state of affairs.

Edited by antrin

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I wish you would take the time to read what is written before spouting pish.

Where did I even suggest he didn't have the right to watch the game? Where did I suggest it mattered to me? I simply corrected him when he said he was supporting Saint Mirren by watching it through the blue bigots channel. Quite clearly he isn't. 

5 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

He is. 

As I sit there cheering for St Mirren that's supporting as best you can in the circumstances.

Everyone who's watching who is a St Mirren supporter is supporting the team. 

Now away and bile her heid. 👋

In what fantasy world do you think your supporting Saint Mirren by paying the rangers to watch a game that you have no chance of attempting to influence our players? You are paying the rangers to watch the game hoping for the Buddies to triumph but you DEFINITELY are not, by definition, SUPPORTING anything but the rangers finances. My heid is not the one that needs Bilin'.