St Mirren v Livingston 1st Aug 2020

Another season. The good finish to last season, another reason for saying "I'll be there". (when the government allows). Season Ticket bought. Mug shot sent in to have my pic at the opening games COYS. Will you be there! (Wee F Man and the Shulster don't need to respond. We know you don't attend games.) 

tenor (6).gif

2 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

5 or 6 points from the first 3 games is what I think we will get.

This time round, we will beat Livingston by 2 clear goals

Saints 3-1 Livingston

Crowd : At home or in pub emoji2.png

You do know who we play after Livingston? 😜😜😜

You're spot on with the attendance. 👍

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think we’ll lose 10-0 to Livi and then beat both Rangers and Celtic 10-0 because we’re really really angry after the Livi game. 
You might get some decent odds on this treble but you heard it here first. 

Just checked, Bet 365 asked if I needed an ambulance, cheeky cnuts. :lol:

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

The odds are up now. Saints are favourites. Guaranteed away win then. We always seem to struggle against Livi.

Aye, St Mirren 6/4, Livingston 17/10 with the draw 12/5.

Usual start of the season lottery TBH

No sure about them but we're still chasing a few to make up a team. 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:45 PM, shull said:

Surely our players and management will not do this in our first match of the Season.

I hope not. But I strongly suspect they will as too many are afraid of the response to not doing so. I'm in agreement that black people have been treated atrociously throughout the world but they are not alone. I'd be happy to follow the lead if the statement had been "Black lives matter TOO". 

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I hope not. But I strongly suspect they will as too many are afraid of the response to not doing so. I'm in agreement that black people have been treated atrociously throughout the world but they are not alone. I'd be happy to follow the lead if the statement had been "Black lives matter TOO". 

I hope they do. By way of example. In South Africa in the past you were legally obliged to notify the police if you knocked down a dog whilst driving but not if you knocked down a black person. That type of attitude still seems to persist and needs to be highlighted, imo. It's no surprise that there has been a worldwide reaction to the case in the USA. 

1 minute ago, pod said:

I was so looking forward to the new season, but it just doesn't have the same ring or feel to it. :(

I think most feel the same way but still looking forward to following the fortunes of the Paisley Saints.. Even from afar.