St Mirren v Livingston 1st Aug 2020

Great Home Mentality today as per last season

We were not the best today but take all 3 points against a not too shabby Livi.  Precious as the next two games will be tough

Tait looks like a deft signing. McGrath ace today and the defense and midfield hard working.

We do need more goals but today 1 is enough....

Top of the league with 2 others, albeit Hibs are top on goals scored...

FT 1-0

Yas.

That’s a big three points. Fantastic stuff.

Livi are a good team, a top 6 team, and they came at us second half but I think we deserved to win today.

Defensively we were excellent, Dykes was kept quiet by the two centre halves Shaungessy and McCarthy. Tait was brilliant and got the goal too.

Ground it out toward the end. Goodwin’s got the team so well drilled.

Top 6 Tony? Stop it.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

We need a quality front player to play with Obika. Morais is ok but lacks the quality we need

^^^^^^ THIS IN BUCKETS

Also clear that our subs bench was light on experience too with so many youngsters.  I know Magennis and Flynn will be back soon and Sheron was not listed today, but we should have 2 more striking options that can grab goals.... (1 in the Bobby Torrance mold would do nicely i.e. super-sub)

1 minute ago, belfast billy said:

I I registered with saints tv Page 59.99 Gave my details of payment and I could only hear audio I sent them 3  messages No reply I’ve also tried to sign in again and it keeps telling me my password and details are wrong they ain’t wrong 

The 59.99 only gets you audio Billy unless you are outside UK. You need to go for the £12.99 pay per game option. I did the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, magnus said:

The 59.99 only gets you audio Billy unless you are outside UK. You need to go for the £12.99 pay per game option. I did the same thing. 

Alright i see I will have a listen to the games better than nothing cheers MagnusI will have a listen to the games better than nothing cheers Magnus