St Mirren v Livingston 1st Aug 2020

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

What I saw we had a decent 1st half good goal from Tait. But never saw most of the 2nd half. All I saw was a buffering sign. Dreadful quality. And the sound was a non starter. Just mumbling. But well done the team grest 3 points as the nextc2 games are against the bigot brothers. Coys

Enjoyed the game with the mumbling. :wink:

2 minutes ago, pod said:

Great to have the 3 point consider the next two fixtures, but I believe in miracles. 

It takes the pressure off a little.  I would have definitely taken 3pts from our opening 3 games - now we have 2 free hits against the scum.

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Did not think we were great but we won. Fairly solid st the back. Not convinced with Frazer but early days. Desperately need another forward. 

Not convinced with Fraser? It's his first competitive game of the season and a new team for him. I won't judge any player until they are match fit and used to the players around them.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Has anybody checked if Elvis is ok ?

He's now known as doctorelvis, nicknamed, bizarrely, Baba, and has developed a sideline in love potions and witchcraft, judging by some of the threads on here.

Hopefully it's put a smile on his face in a way that St Mirren never could.

6 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Cannot understand why Morais has been retained for this season, he is a pretty poor player , certainly not good enough for this level of football. Must be replaced immediately.

He also had a rabbit/headlights moment towards the end. Spared his own blushes by accidentally making it look like a bit of time wasting play, but he should have scored again.

Most pleasing for me was the way we dealt with any aerial bombardment from Livi. So refreshing to see us cope comfortably with that type of tactics. In the past we would have crumbled. 

5 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

he wanks that much over saints losing or drawing he's opened his

own sperm bank with a dozen galvanized buckets full.

Either that or he's returned his attention to his big team.

Guest TPAFKATS
What I saw we had a decent 1st half good goal from Tait. But never saw most of the 2nd half. All I saw was a buffering sign. Dreadful quality. And the sound was a non starter. Just mumbling. But well done the team grest 3 points as the nextc2 games are against the bigot brothers. Coys
You didn't miss much. We seemed to sit back for most of 2nd half, never under much in way of real pressure and should have scored at least one more towards end of game.

For everyone being critical of Morias...yes he should score but seen plenty of players miss when trying to hit it first time coming out the air, his second run he did get a bit lost as he didn’t know what to do...but at least that was two moments where he caused them problems. McAllister didn’t have a kick all game, I know he’s been out a while and had his issues last year and we all know there’s a good player in there but today alone he contributed zero.

Picture worked perfectly for us for the full 90. Couldn’t hear commentators first half but heard them fine second half.

Would suggest that people who had problems with the stream today that the problems lies with their internet connection or other hardware.

Things working fine at Saints end.

35 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Picture worked perfectly for us for the full 90. Couldn’t hear commentators first half but heard them fine second half.

Would suggest that people who had problems with the stream today that the problems lies with their internet connection or other hardware.

Things working fine at Saints end.

Sound was fine throughout. Picture disappeared for a short time during the second half.

Not convinced with Fraser? It's his first competitive game of the season and a new team for him. I won't judge any player until they are match fit and used to the players around them.
Why? What did he do wrong. Some people are never happ and always looking for a scape goat they can moan at. Last season it was Callum Waters. I think Marcus Fraser was excellent today. Coys