M&S To Vacate Paisley High St

HSS

On 7/17/2020 at 6:44 PM, faraway saint said:

I'd doubt Paisley is a hot spot in the UK for emissions and as the high street isn't residential I'm sure the amount of exposure the kids get isn't going to kill them 

Most people on the forum grew up in that environment.

I think in the 80s it was due to vast amount of buses going through the Town Centre

Damage caused? You're answered that in your second line

When the High St was open to traffic it was quicker to walk down it than drive.Closing it to traffic was the best thing they ever done...........although I like it now where it can be used by vehicles after 6:30pm.I also like the one way system but I can understand how a stranger to the town would struggle.

7 hours ago, HSS said:

When the High St was open to traffic it was quicker to walk down it than drive.Closing it to traffic was the best thing they ever done...........although I like it now where it can be used by vehicles after 6:30pm.I also like the one way system but I can understand how a stranger to the town would struggle.

Very true.

On 7/18/2020 at 5:18 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

How Coventry beat us I will never know? Although it looks like they have lost half the year already due to Covid  

Think they have postponed it temporally. 

If Cov are consistent, it won't just be temporary and the second leg will never take place...

(Let it go, son!!1 Let it go....)