Road To Hampden - League Cup 20/21

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Folk doing the draw for the semi's didn't look like they were social distancing emoji44.png

When this is all over I won't miss hearing this fecking phrase.

I also won't miss the endless witch hunting of those who transgress the rules of the army of self appointed mini-Hitlers.

When this is all over I won't miss hearing this fecking phrase.
I also won't miss the endless witch hunting of those who transgress the rules of the army of self appointed mini-Hitlers.
Yeah, I see your point but in our appeal we can point to an SPFL organised event and say "Eh ...... Whit?????"

Mind you, they'd probably blame us 'cause it was at our ground and award Sevco a 3-0 win, so mibbe no'.

I feel I might be looking for some humble pie as JG has assembled a very capable squad and last night his tactics were near perfect. We still need that final piece of the puzzle, a striker that can score, but he's converting me as things stand. 10 games undefeated with a few against top notch opposition can't be classed as lucky. Though what was like a Christmas miracle was Dallas being injured. Own up. WHO PUT THAT ON THEIR XMAS WISH LIST? Whoever it was a big THANK YOU!

Now that we know there will be no riff raff at Hampden for the League Cup Final,  would it not be a good idea to shift the Final to April or even May when fans have a better chance of being there. with the weather hopefully more suited to a family Cup Final 

The original date was obviously scheduled to cater for the 2 Arse cheeks in Europe who have funnily enough been kicked out on their Arse cheeks

I'm pretty sure the SPFL could easily fit in a date,  if they can be arsed that is. 

Good idea ? 

An excellent suggestion!

Perhaps just a wee bit too precipitate when it IS St Mirren that we'd be hoping to watch in that final?

Ca' canny!

Let's just overcome Wednesday and also the tiny hurdle of a semi-final before getting too carried away.

But I admire your blithe, devil-may-care confidence!  :lol:

57 minutes ago, antrin said:

An excellent suggestion!

Perhaps just a wee bit too precipitate when it IS St Mirren that we'd be hoping to watch in that final?

Ca' canny!

Let's just overcome Wednesday and also the tiny hurdle of a semi-final before getting too carried away.

But I admire your blithe, devil-may-care confidence!  :lol:

Wasn't counting my chickens it's what should happen no matter who makes the final...

Plus I hate the cold :whistle

catch self GIF

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spankin_panda said:

Dreamt that we beat the Fakes 3-0 in the final last night.... I’m putting a punt on that. 
🤣
Anyone else who puts that on and wins can thank me later 👍👍

You better wait until the fakes win their semi before putting that bet on.

• 3 weeks later...