Welcome Isak Thorvaldsson

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I hope the club have done their homework properly. 2 games for Fleetwood is all the lad has under his belt in England.

Has captained his national side at U 19 level. 

He's obviously young but looks like a good prospect. Time will tell.

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I hope the club have done their homework properly. 2 games for Fleetwood is all the lad has under his belt in England.

That's ok by me... considering I have little respect for Fleetwood's boss, who also never gave game time to Nathan Sheron.

(Sheron might even have suggested Isak...)

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

However, BOTH might struggle and I'd be proved wrong.  :(

If the five substitute rule goes through I can see us using most our substitutions in the midfield area . Whether that's to make us tighter or to make us more creative . So I figure these guys will be part of the first team squad.

6 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

If the five substitute rule goes through I can see us using most our substitutions in the midfield area . Whether that's to make us tighter or to make us more creative . So I figure these guys will be part of the first team squad.

I'm hoping we are 3 up and bring on subs to keep our lead

7 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Dare I say it he seems a tough tackler who can play a bit. On the books of an English premier (yeah relegated) team and one for the future. A bit of an Abercromby type maybe. Ducks for cover emoji1787.png

Abercromby type. That's high praise in its own way scam75. 

As an aside, I can exclusively reveal that Thorvaldsson is (or at least was) the name of a rather swanky and popular nightspot in Reykjavik which I graced with my presence after a Scotland game many years ago.

‘Twas in said establishment that I had occasion to meet both Herman Hereidersson and Eider Gudjonsson. I can further exclusively reveal.....

Herman = Good Guy

Eider = Wank

Anyway, back on topic.....

17 minutes ago, antrin said:

Hmmm.

I heard you took against Eider because he said you were quackers...

Swiftly ducks objects being thrown and leaves the room...

Oh my lord!! That is dreadful. 🤣

The truth of the matter is that Herman was (as they say in downtown Harfnarfjordur) pished as a khunt and was giving it all “Scotland fans are so amazing. The backing you give your team and the noise you make is like nothing I’ve seen before. I wish Iceland had fans like that’ etc etc blah blah blah and was just being generally friendly and down to earth.

Eider on the other hand was considerably more sober, up his own arse and was full of one word answers. His demeanor said “I wish this pished up khunt in a skirt would f**k off so I can fire into one of these tidy burds”.

In fairness, Herman’s pishedness versus Eider’s relative sobriety, may go some way to explaining the significant difference in their career success. 🤣

39 minutes ago, antrin said:

Hmmm.

I heard you took against Eider because he said you were quackers...

Swiftly ducks objects being thrown and leaves the room...

What you really mean is Eider made you duck down...........

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Shorter than planned? :lol:

Anybody ITK got info on the reason, even any made up reason will do? :wink:

I'd heard he'd got injured,  but given he's supposedly joined Fleetwood, this doesn't appear correct.