Season 2020/2021

St.Ricky

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The squad is shaping up well. No guarantees of course but looking forward to the most unusual season I can remember. Then again, my memory does fail me from time to time these days. COYS

New signings today? 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Well.. It gets curiouser and curiouser. Looking forward to an up and down time ahead but full of interest. 

Oh dear, how long have you been in here? I thought it was a bit quiet in general nonsense, I take it FS and Shull are in with you. Just keep bouncing that ball and you will be out soon 👍🏻

6EE221F4-BD87-47B8-B2FF-C6C8472E0E3A.jpeg

At this stage with the squad we have it's looking like a sort of 3-3-3-1 formation or 3-2 -4-1 formation for the first few games , or until we get a full squad . First game against Livvy is massive 

Except it’s not ‘massive’ is it ?

It’s the first game of the new season and you’ve effectively marked it as a ‘six pointer’ [emoji23]

We have absolutely no clue how this season will pan out. We have a reasonable squad but still light IMO .

Our start is hard but also means we will have to be on the ball right from the get go, but still think take out the ugly sisters and any game has the possibility of points.

However expecting this season be disrupted

On 7/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, DougJamie said:

Of Course its all speculation, but I cant see Livi 11th, not with THAT pitch, at least Dun Utd are grass...……...

If we do better than 10th I will be happy, maybe if we beat Livi then they call the season we might get Champions League :wink:

Can we do that? 

10 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Great- so what tactics would you employ

All ears - do tell us

It won't have escaped your attention., surely, that when we opened up a bit in the second half we lost two goals compared with one deflected goal in the first. 

On 7/26/2020 at 7:44 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

Oh dear, how long have you been in here? I thought it was a bit quiet in general nonsense, I take it FS and Shull are in with you. Just keep bouncing that ball and you will be out soon 👍🏻

6EE221F4-BD87-47B8-B2FF-C6C8472E0E3A.jpeg

Bouncy bouncy.