Sign in to follow this  
lugton

St Mirren In Positive News Shock

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Bound to be additional testing with considerable costs it brings needed now. Are the clubs paying for it or the SPFL or is it a bit of both ?

Its now back to 2 tests a week as a result of this, for all clubs. 

Its now back to 2 tests a week as a result of this, for all clubs. 
That's in general but the outbreak will need more testing to determine who can / can't train. Facilities will need to be deep cleaned and then there is isolation facilities, it's all going to add up and eat into budgets.

Guest TPAFKATS
Scottish football this season is going to be a riddled mess of this type of thing. 
Riddled!

37 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
40 minutes ago, Leatherface said:
Imagine having been daft enough to buy a season ticketemoji1787.png

What's daft about keeping the club afloat ?

Nowt my friend

Some people are not only dribbling halfwits but they feel the need to advertise it

Thank goodness for the anonimity of a forum, thank goodness for the anonimity indeed.

57 minutes ago, munoz said:

Still not grasping it are you ?

Oh I grasp it ok, as Shull says we will never ever ever win the league. What is the point paying stupid wages to struggle in a league we will never win? Season ticket money now going to pay for corona testing🤣🤣think you are failing to grasp it!

26 minutes ago, jaybee said:

He doesn't does he; I just bought one today and I live nearly 300, miles away, he will never get it.

Absolute hero, hope you are helping the thousands of other businesses who are also struggling....you my friend are a hero without a mask, bawbag...

3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Absolute hero, hope you are helping the thousands of other businesses who are also struggling....you my friend are a hero without a mask, bawbag...

One assumes and you are well aware that............ sarcasm IS the lowest form of wit, and I do grasp it my friend .................If only 'it' was your neck. :)