14 September Indicative Return

Every second seat is under 2 metres, probably have to be 2 empty seats between people (although if from the same household, no need for a gap at all), and every second row at least would also have to be empty.

When I'm in my seat, my knees touch the back of the person in front of me.

With social distancing, I'd be surprised if we had room for over 2,000. [emoji850][emoji26]

If every 2nd seat is empty, then 4000 could get entry with everybody having to wear a mask.
Since we don't have 4000 season ticket holders, tickets could be available for other saints fans.
I don't think away fans will get entry in September. since the Gov won't want large numbers of fans traveling long distances on buses,

I think you are right... But that would be impossible to police and therefore probably not allowed.

I think we can accommodate all season ticket holders if we missed out a row , and then allowed families and those in n social bubbles to sit next to each other , with a seat gap between groups . 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think you are right... But that would be impossible to police and therefore probably not allowed.

It would need s lot of cooperation and new paper tickets in ssued to identify new seats . Would have masks compulsory , and if everyone's facing the same way , it would be 1.5 metres between mouths  . Which would be okay as we would be outside . If we were to allow standing in the corner areas and used the corporate boxes we could get it n excess of ,,3k inside the group Nd .

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

If every 2nd seat is empty, then 4000 could get entry with everybody having to wear a mask.

Since we don't have 4000 season ticket holders, tickets could be available for other saints fans.

I don't think away fans will get entry in September. since the Gov won't want large numbers of fans traveling long distances on buses,

How would it work when someone needs a pish and has to scoot along the row?

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Every second seat is under 2 metres, probably have to be 2 empty seats between people (although if from the same household, no need for a gap at all), and every second row at least would also have to be empty.

When I'm in my seat, my knees touch the back of the person in front of me.

With social distancing, I'd be surprised if we had room for over 2,000. emoji850.pngemoji26.png

I was thinking wearing a mask would allow people to sit with 1 empty seat between them.

In 1 row, fans would sit in seats 1, 3 5, etc and seat 2,4,6 etc in the next row then back to 1,3,5 etc.

It certainly wouldn't be as crowded as the beaches today.

Your number of 2000 is more likely to happen rather than mine when the ground does reopen. 

I was thinking wearing a mask would allow people to sit with 1 empty seat between them.
In 1 row, fans would sit in seats 1, 3 5, etc and seat 2,4,6 etc in the next row then back to 1,3,5 etc.
Your number of 2000 is more likely to happen rather than mine when the ground does reopen. 
What if someone needs the loo?

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What if someone needs the loo?

Don't drink cold beer and hopefully you wouldn't need to go   :cheers

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Fair enough...
But seriously though...

How do you socially distance in a row of the person in the middle of the row needs a pee or worse still... Gets the cramps announcing imminent squirts?

It can't be done, but some risks are going to have to happen otherwise the padlock on the door will happen sooner than later.  

I think this could work if we, as a group, accept that we'll be directed to an unfamiliar seats. We could use the three home stands for the ST holders with masks compulsory and a seat separating. Sensible direction from the stewards if a family are attending. ie. If you're a family of three the middle seat could be allowed for use.  As for the toilets. Limiting the number is the best we could do. Passing people isn't as much of a problem as you're not in their close vicinity for any length of time. The away stand could then be used for pay at the gate with the same proviso. Nothing is easy in practice but, with our cooperation and, given our keenness to get back to live footie , I think it is feasible.

Edited by stlucifer

Given the moronic behaviour of joe public since the easing of lockdown I hae ma douts about crowds returning anytime soon. Yesterday's announcements from UK and Scottish Governments were almost in tandem so something in the numbers is spooking them.  Sporting crowds are an easy target given the option of live tv coverage.  I fear we might have to get used to the current version of lockdown for some time to come.  😢

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Still on target for 14 September the FM confirmed today with test events now permitted. Be good to see the details of how many our stadium will be allowed to accommodate but for now the clubs should be pressing ahead with all the planning required.

Auld gits 1st since we have suffered the most watching the Saints   :lol: