St mirren park

Just now, mattman said:

Got sent this, seems like we’ve went back to the original name for the ground, is the simple digital deal up ? Or have they chucked it ?

830D10E2-E276-4C13-8EC8-2148BCEA376B.jpeg

Supposed to be a four year deal until 2022.

Is the Simple digital arena sign no longer above the main entrance?

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

We’ve lost a commercial partner so it’s another financial hit the club has taken. I’d imagine that is Elvis concern.

Yes, I get that, but why does the club need to tell us now.  I would presume that they are working to find a replacement sponsor, and will tell us if and when that happens.

I dodged a bullet then!

I renewed our photocopier contract in February.

Simple Digital were reasonably competitive, and when the rep found out I supported Saints, he thought he was onto a sure thing.

He hinted strongly that they regularly had tables at hospitality and liked to treat their customers!

In the end, I opted for a small local company who came up with a great deal. Phew! [emoji41]

Perhaps we should ask that the next SMiSA quarterly vote goes towards renaming the stadium.
You can just imagine Sky commentators having to refer to the “Theatre of Suffering” as sadly I don’t think we would get away with Fcuk The Old Firm
If only we could get this firm to sponsor the stadium.

https://ftof-finance.co.uk/

I really do feel we should be looking at a national Sponsor given our vary close proximity to Glasgow International Airport, I fully realise that Brentford are moving to a new stadium but for years they did airline advertising on their stand roofs as they were on the flight path to Heathrow I believe KLM used to advertise,We should make tentative approaches to the likes of Jet2, I think the Jet2 Stadium has an attraction,

Call me a cynic but I expect the Kibble stadium announcement any day now.

I really do feel we should be looking at a national Sponsor given our vary close proximity to Glasgow International Airport, I fully realise that Brentford are moving to a new stadium but for years they did airline advertising on their stand roofs as they were on the flight path to Heathrow I believe KLM used to advertise,We should make tentative approaches to the likes of Jet2, I think the Jet2 Stadium has an attraction,

I imagine Airlines will have bigger issues at the minute than throwing cash at sponsoring a football team