Free faraway saint!

Sue Denim

It’s quite obvious that div doesn’t read the forum as much anymore and is probably going on people crying to him as faraways hurt their feelings. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Proper moderation would work wonders, I’d get rid of the sin bin too, people get sent in here, and the majority of the forum ends up in here, so it’s a bit pointless 😂. If you can’t handle someone giving you some banter, put them on ignore, don’t be a grass 😂

It’s quite obvious that div doesn’t read the forum as much anymore and is probably going on people crying to him as faraways hurt their feelings. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Proper moderation would work wonders, I’d get rid of the sin bin too, people get sent in here, and the majority of the forum ends up in here, so it’s a bit pointless [emoji23]. If you can’t handle someone giving you some banter, put them on ignore, don’t be a grass [emoji23]

Think that's why I, eh, I mean Slartibartfast, got banned.

1 hour ago, mattman said:

It’s quite obvious that div doesn’t read the forum as much anymore and is probably going on people crying to him as faraways hurt their feelings. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Proper moderation would work wonders, I’d get rid of the sin bin too, people get sent in here, and the majority of the forum ends up in here, so it’s a bit pointless 😂. If you can’t handle someone giving you some banter, put them on ignore, don’t be a grass 😂

Key point, when you hardly visit the forum and only for a short time you CANNOT follow what's been going on so, therefore, see/take posts in isolation. 

The forums, overall, ok, but needs regular moderation. Mostly maintenance and spot any trends that could be nipped in the bud.

When there's no communication people jump to conclusions. 

• 2 weeks later...