Free faraway saint!

Sue Denim

I have to admit I have no idea why Ricky or Faraway have been confined in here, especially given one of the very recent posters in this thread has behaved far worse. Both are actual fans too.
[mention=2]div[/mention], free [mention=2846]faraway saint[/mention] and [mention=15134]St.Ricky[/mention] , please!

Fricky finally remembered his W6er log in ffs

I got a response to the message I sent Div. 

'Hi,

Unfortunately users St. Ricky and FarawaySaint were sending unsolicited photographs of their penises to other forum members. Obviously this is unacceptable behaviour that cannot be tolerated on a forum such as this, and therefore I had little choice but to confine them to The Sin Bin, where they will remain indefinitely. It's not just the reputation of the forum that these two perverts have put in jeopardy, but the good name of all St. Mirren fans.

Yours Sincerely, 

Div'

I always knew they two were dodgy. 

Edited by GMan

18 minutes ago, GMan said:

'Hi,

Unfortunately users St. Ricky and FarawaySaint were sending unsolicited photographs of their penises to other forum members. Obviously this is unacceptable behaviour that cannot be tolerated on a forum such as this, and therefore I had little choice but to confine them to The Sin Bin, where they will remain indefinitely. It's not just the reputation of the forum that these two perverts have put in jeopardy, but the good name of all St. Mirren fans.

Yours Sincerely, 

Div'

But you begged me for pictures and you reciprocated by sending me pictures you shagging that donkey. 

You disgust me........although that dodgy website did pay me plenty for the pic's of you and the donkey. 

2 hours ago, GMan said:

'Hi,

Yours Sincerely, 

Div'

Is it penises or peni? 

also was it a wide angle lens or telescopic lens? Which ever one there would have had to have been a long exposure time. 

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

But you begged me for pictures and you reciprocated by sending me pictures you shagging that donkey. 

You disgust me........although that dodgy website did pay me plenty for the pic's of you and the donkey. 

Ach, the donkey loved it...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Thats the normal, bins 2 with no explanation/reason. 

"If you are being particularly annoying or repetitive you're general posting rights will be removed and you'll only be able to post in here."

The pair of you need to grow up. Absolutely sick of it.

52 minutes ago, div said:

"If you are being particularly annoying or repetitive you're general posting rights will be removed and you'll only be able to post in here."

The pair of you need to grow up. Absolutely sick of it.

Great, some summary but, as usual, hardly being here tends to give you a slanted view.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated but it's nowhere near accurate.