Free faraway saint!

Sue Denim

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great, some summary but, as usual, hardly being here tends to give you a slanted view.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated but it's nowhere near accurate. 

You are very lucky Div or any Mods are not here full time or any proportion of time .

If they were, you would be banned indefinitely for your constant bullying, abusing and trolling of St Mirren supporters.

And your obsession with likes . Tell everyone how many likes you gave yourself via your four aliases.

You should have been removed long ago you paranoid freak.

We need a full time moderator for the Forum  

You are very lucky Div or any Mods are not here full time or any proportion of time .
If they were, you would be banned indefinitely for your constant bullying, abusing and trolling of St Mirren supporters.
And your obsession with likes . Tell everyone how many likes you gave yourself via your four aliases.
Jesus wept.

2 minutes ago, Scanlon's Left Leg said:

Yet another Shull alias, @div, sorry to bother you but THIS is the reason you get fed up by not nipping things in the bud. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, anyhow, we'll leave it here and you can already see the REAL problem. 

You tell everybody the real problem ? Give us an extensive list .

Firstly, tell the Forum how many likes you gave yourself via your 4 aliases please.

Then tell us why you reported Shull for liking his own likes. He was banned and Div deleted his like count.

It's only fair you should lose all your likes.

You must agree ?

Just now, Scanlon's Left Leg said:

You tell everybody the real problem ? Give us an extensive list .

Firstly, tell the Forum how many likes you gave yourself via your 4 aliases please.

Then tell us why you reported Shull for liking his own likes. He was banned and Div deleted his like count.

It's only fair you should lose all your likes.

You must agree ?

Troll off Shull. 

@div

29 minutes ago, Scanlon's Left Leg said:

And this will probably be my last post. Will be removed for being honest.

If the Forum had been correctly moderated in the last year then ....

Faraway Saint would be banned sine die .

This is precisely why your account has been sin binned.

Stop making alias accounts. It's really not a difficult concept.

17 minutes ago, div said:

This is precisely why your account has been sin binned.

Stop making alias acvcounts. It's really not a difficult concept.

Missed the whole point.

And given Faraway Saint licence to continue his bullying , trolling and abusing.

He got stuck into Percy Veer and bigyardsandbasher. Accused them both of being aliases of Shull.

They were not aliases of Shull. You could have nipped it all in the bud and informed Faraway Saint that they that they were nothing to do with Shull.

Read the overnight posts

1 hour ago, Scanlon's Left Leg said:

No we just need you banned for good.... sure if we took a poll on that you would finally win something

5 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

More importantly.

What’s the news on the job front?

Some bad news and some good news.......................or probably two bits of good news.

After everybody waiting around the arsehole of a manager hadn't seen ANYONE by 1:30 so I politely informed my supervisor if he did;t see me by 2 o clock I was offski.

Magically not ling after that he started to see some people, asking for me to go see him just about 2:10.

When I go to his office he's just started a video call, I looked at him and stepped outside, hoping he would conclude the call but he closed the door and continued.

I took that as a sign he's an utter cretin and took my leave.

I decided to call into a company who I'd heard had recently received some new CNC machines.

After a long chat with the owner it seems I could be in luck.

When I came out my manager had e-mailed me a picture of my redundancy letter.

4 from the 6 criteria are subjective, despite him saying in black and white, they are all objective.

I should hear from this other company tomorrow which, if it all goes well, will free me up to tear my manager a new one at the final meeting, scheduled for Wednesday. 

So, fingers crossed I've landed on my feet, new job, 50% office based and running the CNC machines. 

Apart from getting thrown in here, all in all, a pretty decent day. 

Just catching up with all this. [emoji54]
I do think this forum would benefit from the absence of childish bickering, but [mention=2846]faraway saint[/mention] is not the only guilty one. 
Aye he is, right. Noo shut up or ah'll tell ma mammy oan ye. [emoji14]