St Mirren v Ross County 22/8/20

TopCat

19 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Start with the same side that took to the field last week ?

I think Junior played well enough to warrant another chance up front and would love to see him take one of the chances that will come his way. New striker to replace him around 60min mark and score on his debut.

COYS !!

If Mccarthy, s fit I would have him back in Central defence and foley in midfield at the expense of McAllister. Think Beaks and Junior will keep them busy. 

The temptation to settle for any kind of win is perhaps understandable whilst no one is able to attend, but cannot continue if fans are ever allowed back. I’ve just seen highlights so far and have not been convinced of any improvement since the last miserable campaign. One lives in hope though.
Settling for any sort of win won't do once fans are readmitted lolol. Take it you haven't been supporting Saints for long. We can never afford to pass up any win in this division, every point is a prisoner and is well earned regardless of how it's achieved.

Can anyone clarify St Mirren TV arrangements for tomorrow please.

I didn't renew my ST but I renewed my annual Buddievision subscription which was transferred to St Mirren TV.

I was under the impression Season Ticket holders got to view home matches... But St Mirren TV subscription covered audio cover only.

I logged in to buy a PPV ticket for tomorrow's match.

Firstly... Total nightmare trying to find details. Marketing? What marketing?

I was desperately searching for details on how I can spend money on the club... Took ages to eventually find a link.

I then read this...

"Can I watch the match?

Season ticket holders and St Mirren TV subscribers will be able to watch the match live on tv.stmirren.com. Our matchday host Ali De Foy will be joined by League Cup winning manager Danny Lennon pre-and-post-match with commentary from Daniel Bowers and David Van Zanten.

Non-season ticket holders and Ross County supporters can watch the match on pay-per-view at ppv.stmirren.com for £12.50."

That states that At Mirren TV subscribers can watch the match, but that wasn't my understanding.

Can anyone clarify this for me please?
Spot the one word added on which makes all the difference... Website updated to read...

Can I watch the match?

Season ticket holders and St Mirren TV international subscribers will be able to watch the match live on tv.stmirren.com.

INTERNATIONAL.