Kristian Dennis

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

good strength and depth all over the park, I'd be delighted if that was us for the season. Feel anything over and above is very much a bonus. 

We still absolutely need another centre half. Jack Baird as 3rd choice and not even getting to be 3rd choice means that we need to bring another in for that position.

I'd also like some cover across the full-back areas.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We still absolutely need another centre half. Jack Baird as 3rd choice and not even getting to be 3rd choice means that we need to bring another in for that position.

yeah that would be nice, I don't think Baird is at this level and hasn't been for a long-time (if ever). It's good having Sheron that can cover CB & Flynn/ Erhahon/ MacPherson that can cover RB/LB.

Other options would be great but I'm not going to have expectations in this climate. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

yeah that would be nice, I don't think Baird is at this level and hasn't been for a long-time (if ever). It's good having Sheron that can cover CB & Flynn/ Erhahon/ MacPherson that can cover RB/LB.

Other options would be great but I'm not going to have expectations in this climate. 

I'd say there is a good chance we could get Baird another Championship gig if needed.

Also, I never, ever, ever want to see Erhahon getting hung out to dry by playing left back again which is why I feel cover there is a must.

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd say there is a good chance we could get Baird another Championship gig if needed.

Also, I never, ever, ever want to see Erhahon getting hung out to dry by playing left back again which is why I feel cover there is a must.

Would free up a wage, likely be closer to their kick-off before any movement. 

I did feel for him having to do that but it was a baptism of fire so to speak and hopefully his loan move has made him a better player. Might be a case of needs must (especially how hard left back is to find). Regardless, I would love to see him get some minutes on the park. 

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Fraser, Foley and Tait can all play central defence in addition to Baird.

I think full back is more of a priority