Kristian Dennis

5 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Livvy gain £2m, I suspect they'll spend some of that replacing him. 😂

BBC stating QoS are getting a 6 figure sum from that that could be more than £250,000 and I'd imagine the vast majority of the rest will be used to keep the club running. That being said I'd be very surprised if they don't bring in another striker

BBC stating QoS are getting a 6 figure sum from that that could be more than £250,000 and I'd imagine the vast majority of the rest will be used to keep the club running. That being said I'd be very surprised if they don't bring in another striker
How much [emoji500] could that buy, asking for an assistant. [emoji6]

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Junior Morias -
Pretty sure the Northampton fans were sad to see him go and raved about him after he signed for us.

Morais came from a team playing at a higher level than this guy. We haven't done very well with our signing from Conference previously so hopefully this one comes good. 

welcome to the best football team in the world kristian but burn yir cushions mate[emoji13][emoji209][emoji1665]🤍[emoji173][emoji1267][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1267][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1267][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1267][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, lugton said:

A few British people on here, I'm guessing they are British want The Menace to disappear his British cushions.

Why  ?  

Because the flag/cushion has all its white stripes the same thickness The flag is a fake 🇬🇧

13 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Morais came from a team playing at a higher level than this guy. We haven't done very well with our signing from Conference previously so hopefully this one comes good. 

A non-league English side; doesn’t inspire me with any confidence. Contrast it with Ross County’s signing of Oli Shaw, who scored 12 goals for Hibs. 

I saw enough flashes of skill from Morais against Hamilton to make me think he is our man rather than Dennis, but we’ll see.

20 minutes ago, XYU said:

A non-league English side; doesn’t inspire me with any confidence. Contrast it with Ross County’s signing of Oli Shaw, who scored 12 goals for Hibs. 

I saw enough flashes of skill from Morais against Hamilton to make me think he is our man rather than Dennis, but we’ll see.

He hasn't kicked a ball yet you've already judged him against Morais? FFS at least give him a chance. There are examples of players coming out of the conference to succeed at a higher level. Only time will tell but I will back him 100% to succeed. As for Oli Shaw. He is so good Hibs let him go. Like our new man, every move is a gamble.

25 minutes ago, XYU said:

Is this the same Oli Shaw that has played 9 times for County in the Premiership with no goals? And took 2.5 years to score 10 League goals with Hibs?

And for me Morias completely lacks the composure to be a striker as he snatches at everything followed by two minutes of dramatics. Junior has a good workrate which I like but after last season and his couple of games this season I do not see a goalscorer in his makeup - too panic-stricken.

Don't know if Dennis is the answer but Shaw and Morais ain't IMHO.