Kristian Dennis

4 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

He hasn't kicked a ball yet you've already judged him against Morais? FFS at least give him a chance. There are examples of players coming out of the conference to succeed at a higher level. Only time will tell but I will back him 100% to succeed. As for Oli Shaw. He is so good Hibs let him go. Like our new man, every move is a gamble.

Well, we needed help at striker, so hopefully you’re right. I’ll log on to say I told ya so if he flops 🙂

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

Is this the same Oli Shaw that has played 9 times for County in the Premiership with no goals? And took 2.5 years to score 10 League goals with Hibs?

And for me Morias completely lacks the composure to be a striker as he snatches at everything followed by two minutes of dramatics. Junior has a good workrate which I like but after last season and his couple of games this season I do not see a goalscorer in his makeup - too panic-stricken.

Don't know if Dennis is the answer but Shaw and Morais ain't IMHO.

Ah well you know more about Shaw than me, so fair enough. And yeah, Morais does look like a duffer sometimes, but if the coaches can get one moment of magic out of him each game that produces a goal, that’s all we need. I read a review of Dennis which described him a a chase-you-down guy, a ball winner/ hard trier. If he’s more effective, though, I guess it doesn’t matter how he does it.

3 hours ago, HSS said:

Kristian messaged Paul McGinn,they played together at Chesterfield,to ask his advice about signing for us.Paul only had good things to say about the Club and that helped to swing the deal.

The McGinn's, what a family. :wub:

27 minutes ago, XYU said:

Well, we needed help at striker, so hopefully you’re right. I’ll log on to say I told ya so if he flops 🙂

You are making a statement based on where he came from, league wise, and promise to come on and gloat if it doesn't work? If you are wrong can you and your alias quietly go away? 

A few British people on here, I'm guessing they are British want The Menace to disappear his British cushions.
Why  ?  
I'm not British. I was born on Scottish and will die Scottish. But doesn't mean I hate anybody of any other country. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

A non-league English side; doesn’t inspire me with any confidence. Contrast it with Ross County’s signing of Oli Shaw, who scored 12 goals for Hibs. 
I saw enough flashes of skill from Morais against Hamilton to make me think he is our man rather than Dennis, but we’ll see.
And cant get a game for County [emoji848]

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

I'm not British. I was born on Scottish and will die Scottish. But doesn't mean I hate anybody of any other country. emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Do you holiday abroad. 

From reading the comments from Notts fans it seems he's a poacher who likes attacking balls in to the box, so the comparison with morias seems a little unfair. The guy is a saints player now and has my best wishes. Obika and a poacher sounds like it could be fun

It’s posts like this that make you wish the like button was unlimited. 
Maybe there'll be some folk at the border shouting for his cushions to f**k off back to england. [emoji40]

Welcome to St Mirren Kristian. Hope your time with us is enjoyable & successful.

10 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

they have sold only 200 season tickets 

Is that true? Jesus. I know times are tough, but that's League Two stuff. Even more laughable is the fact they've priced their PPV games at £20 (presumably) to protect the perceived value of season tickets.

It makes you even more proud to see the ST numbers we've posted this summer. :clapping

Not believing that for a minute.
While their support is poor they were aiming for 1500 when the tickets went on sale.
I'd be surprised if they have only achieved 200.
I'm away to ask the tooth fairy, she'll tell me the correct information. 
TBF, They must owe someone money. Cos them and Hamilton can't survive on their home support money. Might have an agreement like we did with the last board that they will be paid if transfer money comes in.

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Not believing that for a minute.

While their support is poor they were aiming for 1500 when the tickets went on sale.

I'd be surprised if they have only achieved 200.

I'm away to ask the tooth fairy, she'll tell me the correct information. 

They sold around 1000 last year.

200 does seem very small but i think fans were also able to buy shares in the club to raise income. 

Their game against Ross C in Dec had a crowd of 1201.

Their game against Accies in Nov had a crowd of 1076.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...