A POSITIVE ARTICLE ABOUT THE BUDS...

Another positive article. 

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/interview/jim-goodwin-provides-joel-piroe-update-as-st-mirren-boss-gives-kristian-dennis-backing/

Interesting interview. More or less confirms what I'd suspected and have been saying all along that we're absolutely not done yet in this window

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/interview/jim-goodwin-provides-joel-piroe-update-as-st-mirren-boss-gives-kristian-dennis-backing/

Interesting interview. More or less confirms what I'd suspected and have been saying all along that we're absolutely not done yet in this window

Found this rather interesting from goody 

“I don’t think our league is as physical. I don’t think the centre backs are quite as aggressive as they are in the lower leagues of England. Hopefully that helps Kristian, he is proven.

Usually I always see players come up here and say it’s a lot more physical up here😂.

Remember we signed that guy from Truro with his mass of goals- epic fail

What matters here is that our potential midfield helps to create ops to our front men. Ideal game against County, a team that just cant stop shipping goals and its on grass.

So far Goody judgement has proven sound so I am looking forward to seeing how the new lad performs, a hattrick v County and its all good in the hood 

4 hours ago, Slarti said:

On Companies House website it is:

Registered office address:
St Mirren Park, Greenhill Road, Paisley, Scotland, PA3 1RU

no mention of SDA.

Doubt we’d put a sponsors name in the companies house address. You’d be having to update everything as and when you changed it. The stadium is sponsored, not the address.

21 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Hope you're right

Our midfield don't look like they have many goals in them

Apart from McGarth the rest hard working mainly defensive

We still need pace going forward

Doubt we’d put a sponsors name in the companies house address. You’d be having to update everything as and when you changed it. The stadium is sponsored, not the address.
The screenshot he posted said it was the Registered Office, but it isn't (at least, if it ever was, it isn't any more), that was my point.