Why no flags and Banners ?

While watching other games, i noticed all other clubs seem to have flags and banners covering the seats but we don't seem to have any  :huh:

I think it looked better and i would love to see the big flag that had Samuel Broon i think on it, that was hung from the railway above the Argyll Bar during 1 of our league winning season.

Sure someone will have a picture of it and hopefully post it on here. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

While watching other games, i noticed all other clubs seem to have flags and banners covering the seats but we don't seem to have any  :huh:

I think it looked better and i would love to see the big flag that had Samuel Broon i think on it, that was hung from the railway above the Argyll Bar during 1 of our league winning season.

Sure someone will have a picture of it and hopefully post it on here. 

The Sammy Broons Saltire was a regular sight on Tartan Army trips. Don’t know who the owner is though. 

10 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Big Wullie Bell was the commander in chief of that flag. 

There was also another big Saints saltire on TA trips that instead of saying “Remember Bannockburn 1314” it said “Remember Paisley 1877”.

Or was that the same one? I’m sure the Sammy’s one just said “Samuel Brown’s Paisley”. 

The northbank group decided against it, would much prefer being there in person than a banner, I did see that the club knocked back the cockles wilson supporters club flag because it never had a fire certificate, a flag that’s been in every ground up and down the country, baffling but not surprising, from experience of dealings with him, our safety officer is a bit of a dinosaur to be fair 🥴😂

15 minutes ago, mattman said:

The northbank group decided against it, would much prefer being there in person than a banner, I did see that the club knocked back the cockles wilson supporters club flag because it never had a fire certificate, a flag that’s been in every ground up and down the country, baffling but not surprising, from experience of dealings with him, our safety officer is a bit of a dinosaur to be fair 🥴😂

Who decided the northbank group had the say on it ?