Jack Baird

51 minutes ago, freethinker said:

We are in a corrupt League that is only going to be won by Sectarianism FC. ( blue or green)

Better to chuck it.

Or remove the filthy bigots.

We know your feelings, you've made them clear over several usernames. You won't convince St Mirren fans they're better to chuck it, no luck. 

Think Baird could have done fine for us. However I think it is significant that he has not played for us since a certain league cup game. In which case better for all if he moves on. Goody did single him out as a player he wanted to work with at the start of the season. 

1 minute ago, insaintee said:

Think Baird could have done fine for us. However I think it is significant that he has not played for us since a certain league cup game. In which case better for all if he moves on. Goody did single him out as a player he wanted to work with at the start of the season. 

If he move on  :lol:

20 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Breadner shipped out ,any young players left?

Magennis

MacPherson

McAllister

Erhahon 

Jamieson 

All in the first team squad, maybe a couple more will get shipped out for first team experience. Seems like you have more of an issue with the loan market that a teams youth policy. By that I assume you regard practically all top league clubs in Europe failures when it comes to youth development... Others will clearly see why that's ridiculous. 

In other news, that Kenny McLean is having a decent career after St Mirren, imagine how much better he'd have been if we never loaned him to Arbroath... :whistle

Edited by bazil85

• 1 year later...