Long John Baldy

St Mirren v Hibs Sat 12th Sept

One of the problems playing Foley at centre half is that if greatly weakens us in midfield.  The other problem is he is not very good as a centre half .combined with McCarthy who makes too many mistakes we are dreadfully weak at centre back.

Pity it wasn't dry. i would have missed that utter shite. Only positive for me was young Ethan. Thought he played really well cammy done well when he came on. And Morias done more in 10mins than Obkua done in 80. Goalie can't be faulted really. Only in the door today. How a club in our position only has 2 centre backs is beyond me. 4 strikers and we never cross the half way line. Ball retention poor. Passing poor. Crossing poor. Fitness poor. Energy poor. Ideas zero. Celtic on Wed. God help us. Oh aye Goodys tactics Woeful. Praying for a dry day next Sat. So i don't to sit through that again.

Same old pish.  I really fear for us... and I'm an optimist!

When are they going to realise it's not a training/bounce game?

One other thing.. how does Gogic get away with all the fouls he commits?

5 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Need to get something from the Utd and Killie games. Lee Erwin, Mcallister , erahan and McPherson get pass marks today. 

Zlamal not too bad either. 

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Pity it wasn't dry. i would have missed that utter shite. Only positive for me was young Ethan. Thought he played really well cammy done well when he came on. And Morias done more in 10mins than Obkua done in 80. Goalie can't be faulted really. Only in the door today. How a club in our position only has 2 centre backs is beyond me. 4 strikers and we never cross the half way line. Ball retention poor. Passing poor. Crossing poor. Fitness poor. Energy poor. Ideas zero. Celtic on Wed. God help us. Oh ate Goodys tactics Woeful. Praying for a dry day next Sat. So i don't to sit through that again.

Could have been worse, you could have been paying over the odds for a pie and bovril at half time 😂

The worry with St Mirren as always is do we make the opposition look better than they actually are. McCarthy passing last few games has been woeful. Am disappointed to see Baird away as l think he would have been a far better option last two games after Shaughnessy walked. Defending looks shaky now. Cammy should be starting more often and Erwin looks like he might be worth a run. Where are the goals and quality into box going to come from?