Friendly v Hearts

munoz

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You’d pay to see us lose 2-1 to Hearts?

Well I don't normally go to friendlies but maybe this one would've had a bit of an edge to it, plus I had no idea of the scoreline until I went onto JambosKickback to see what they were saying about it - most didn't seem that bothered about us but there was a small minority who can't let it go even for a pre-season friendly. 

Just think if they'd only beaten us 2-1 back in March it would all have been so different - Karma! :whistle

10 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well I don't normally go to friendlies but maybe this one would've had a bit of an edge to it, plus I had no idea of the scoreline until I went onto JambosKickback to see what they were saying about it - most didn't seem that bothered about us but there was a small minority who can't let it go even for a pre-season friendly. 

Just think if they'd only beaten us 2-1 back in March it would all have been so different - Karma! :whistle

The score is on the link url provided by Munoz. 🤣

But I’ll let you off. 😄

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

10 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Saw somewhere that 8 of the 15 players involved came through our academy . Which may give an indication of the type of team we had out .

You mean a young, keen as mustard, play for the jersey, eager to grab their chance type team, as opposed to the useless muppets who took to the park last Saturday? 😉