Covid-19 Club Statement

Obviously the SPFL realize the risk of setting a precedent by postponing another game and the subsequent risk to completing a 38 game season - we've lost on the swing looks like we'll just have to hope on getting something back on the roundabout.
But going ahead with one team having all 3 goalies out - FFS!
This is surely the precedent.

They can't postpone for anyone else in similar situations now regardless of who it is, the two cheeks included, precedent has been established.

How does this work. Our squad are in effect in a bubble bar matches. How does another player entering that bubble while there is an ongoing outbreak within that bubble, then returning to his own club work. I would assume his parent club will want him to isolate for a period on return which will surely make any potential emergency loan unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

How does this work. Our squad are in effect in a bubble bar matches. How does another player entering that bubble while there is an ongoing outbreak within that bubble, then returning to his own club work. I would assume his parent club will want him to isolate for a period on return which will surely make any potential emergency loan unlikely.

I think they just make it up as they go on, nothing makes sense to me anymore 😂

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

That's what I was saying, it's possible just now with the Championship yet to start but I wouldn't imagine Hearts being willing to agree to something similar come October.

6 hours ago, smcc said:

Are you suggesting that JG said he was recovering from no symptoms? 🤣

3 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Yes. The stupidity of such responses was kinda my original point. Doh! :1eye 

Explain to everyone how it is possible to recover from no symptoms. The stupidity is yours that you think it possible.