Covid-19 Club Statement

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, santaponsasaint said:

Could this season get any worse. No squad to talk of and now sell your captain and now 2 players testing positive and 1xself isolating. We have no squad to cover players. And its embarrassing we can't fill our subs bench.

You must be easily embarrassed.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, HSS said:

Sellic without 4 players,probably 5,for the upcoming Glasgow derby.The 5 all tested positive after the recent international matches.

Wonder when they’ll ask for the weekend game to be postponed.🤔

Ye, probably struggle with the remain pool of 40 players. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Could this season get any worse. No squad to talk of and now sell your captain and now 2 players testing positive and 1xself isolating. We have no squad to cover players. And its embarrassing we can't fill our subs bench.

What I find embarrassing is our club captain, even in that capacity,  not finding a place on the bench but

days later manages 30 minutes for his new club. I take all Goodwins rant with a pinch of salt.

19 minutes ago, hamlet said:

What I find embarrassing is our club captain, even in that capacity,  not finding a place on the bench but

days later manages 30 minutes for his new club. I take all Goodwins rant with a pinch of salt.

Was this the game at Pittodrie when the deal to sell Magennis had already been agreed? And you blame Goodwin for that?

45 minutes ago, hamlet said:

It's been stated for months by Magennis, and the manager, that Magennis would resume playing in the Betfred cup games. He did. Just not for us.

Must be a bit embarrassing to have made that post.

image.thumb.png.e5e72c94b4ded38073dcd43d5a06c2dc.png

I imagine that the reason the game is postponed is due to the fact that without effective Track and Trace throughout Britain, there is no way of knowing if more of the players in the team bubble are now infected and may have the possibility of passing it on to the other team.

It's an effort to stop the virus potentially spreading further.

It does make sense when it's known that there are people with the virus.

I also doubt that there would be a points deduction in such a situation, but it does draw attention to potential difficulties ahead in actually hoping to complete a full season and cups...