Welcome Lee Erwin

mattman

Welcome Lee. Not sure about this one. Very good hold up player. But since his Motherwell time his goal scoring has not been great. Surpried RC let him go. As they have had a few bids from Rotherham for Ross Stewart. Also can he play CB lol. So does that drop Morias to 4th choice with Kristen Dennis coming in.

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Welcome Lee. Not sure about this one. Very good hold up player. But since his Motherwell time his goal scoring has not been great. Surprised RC let him go. As they have had a few bids from Rotherham for Ross Stewart. Also can he play CB lol. So does that drop Morias to 4th choice with Kristen Dennis coming in.

Confirming that Erwin's contract, due to end next summer, had been terminated, County manager Stuart Kettlewell told his club website: "Lee had come to me and had a very honest conversation in regard to his family situation.

"We are all human and all have various situations going on in our lives and we are very understanding of where he needed to be and, like any of us, family always has to come first."

If everybody was happy and excited by every signing it would be a boring old world we live in. Just because he hasn't played a minute for us doesn't mean no one has saw him play I have and from that I think he is a dud maybe he will prove me wrong I doubt it though.

I lablelled Jakubiak a dud last season was right again with that and fully expect to be right with this.

This. Writing players off as "duds" and the like is just poor form before the guy has even played a single minute for us...

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

If everybody was happy and excited by every signing it would be a boring old world we live in. Just because he hasn't played a minute for us doesn't mean no one has saw him play I have and from that I think he is a dud maybe he will prove me wrong I doubt it though.

I lablelled Jakubiak a dud last season was right again with that and fully expect to be right with this.

Riiiiiight. I mean, you do know just because you believe you're right, doesn't mean you are right.

Jakubiak was not as good as folk make him out to be but he certainly wasn't a dud. His presence in the side enabled our main centre forward to find his form at a vital point in the season.

If he wasn't a dud what would you describe a striker who only scored 1 goal as???

There was an epic meltdown when he went to Dundee I was glad we never signed him I want strikers who know where the goal is not strikers who are good at running around alot.

I would love to be on here in 8 months time where Erwin has proved me wrong but I don't think I will.

Riiiiiight. I mean, you do know just because you believe you're right, doesn't mean you are right.
Jakubiak was not as good as folk make him out to be but he certainly wasn't a dud. His presence in the side enabled our main centre forward to find his form at a vital point in the season.

Clearly never saw him play for Motherwell !!!

Erwin tore us apart in a game at Motherwell. And done OK at Killie and some Killie fans on P&B were sorry to see him leave to his big money move in Iran.

And Jakubiak helped Obika enormously in my opinion as he held the ball up well and brought Obika into play. One of our biggest problems is losing the ball at the top end of the park and Jackubiak done that job well. Hopefully Erin can as well and find a scoring touch.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Jesus Christ, give it up.

21 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Erwin tore us apart in a game at Motherwell. And done OK at Killie and some Killie fans on P&B were sorry to see him leave to his big money move in Iran.

And Jakubiak helped Obika enormously in my opinion as he held the ball up well and brought Obika into play. One of our biggest problems is losing the ball at the top end of the park and Jackubiak done that job well. Hopefully Erin can as well and find a scoring touch.

Indeed.

It really wasn't that difficult to see. Would have liked him to score more goals, but fortunately Obika's contribution was just enough.

Wouldn't have minded him back, but not at the wages he was apparently asking for.

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Welcome Lee. Not sure about this one. Very good hold up player. But since his Motherwell time his goal scoring has not been great. Surpried RC let him go. As they have had a few bids from Rotherham for Ross Stewart. Also can he play CB lol. So does that drop Morias to 4th choice with Kristen Dennis coming in.

Lets hope so. Kinda tells its own story. 

Jakubiak a dud [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

It's strange, but not unusual, that all of a sudden Jakubiak has become our saviour. [emoji38]  

Read through the matchday threads, they tell a different story. 

Average to poor overall. 

Nobody said he was poty. But he did make a difference to our attack. Two games V Motherwell away he was unplayable at times. You don't need to score a hat trick every week to be a good attacker. Took Obika 12 games to score 1 goal. Now the the sun shines out his backside