Welcome Bobby Zlamal

Okay he let 3 goals on yesterday it won’t be the first or last that we lose 3 goals but if like go say zlamal could have told us to go f ourselves but he didn’t were short of keepers and he came to the rescue your a saints player now bobby all the best

What has to be taken into consideration.

1. For two of the goals, could have been prevented if the defence had done its job.
2. He only met his team mates probably an hour or two before the game.
3. I believe Hearts only started back training again, so fitnesses levels not where they normally would for September.

As you said fella, he came in and pulled us out the shit, so fair play to him.

3 outfield players i get. But 3 goalkeepers. Unbelievable clowns in charge of football. Good one i heard was Hibs are in Europe so there could a fixture pile up. How fecking long do they think Hibs are going to be in Europe. Laughable
That is a good one seeing as they're not. Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell are thus seasons European participants.

3 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
4 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
3 outfield players i get. But 3 goalkeepers. Unbelievable clowns in charge of football. Good one i heard was Hibs are in Europe so there could a fixture pile up. How fecking long do they think Hibs are going to be in Europe. Laughable

That is a good one seeing as they're not. Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell are thus seasons European participants.

Just what I was thinking until I read your post 🤣