So you don’t want flower of Scotland?

ALBIONSAINT

After sending the vulnerable and sick to their deaths in April by throwing them out of hospital, the U.K. prepares to cull a few thousand more this autumn.

@Bud the Baker may want to shut down the discussion of deaths but you can be sure that when the death toll rises again as a result and it gets blamed on covid, he’ll be back on with @TPAFKATS cheering every death... just like they did in the spring.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-17/exclusive-care-homes-told-to-prepare-to-take-coronavirus-patients-within-days

Edited by Sue Denim

1 hour ago, Sue Denim said:

After sending the vulnerable and sick to their deaths in April by throwing them out of hospital, the U.K. prepares to cull a few thousand more this autumn.

@Bud the Baker may want to shut down the discussion of deaths but you can be sure that when the death toll rises again as a result and it gets blamed on covid, he’ll be back on with @TPAFKATS cheering every death... just like they did in the spring.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-17/exclusive-care-homes-told-to-prepare-to-take-coronavirus-patients-within-days

Is that all the lyrics or (good grief!) just the song's title?

To be honest wif you, I think it's a clunker....

58 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Yeh, can’t really see it catching on, the lyrics are diverse but what music were you thinking as an accompaniment?  

“After sending the vulnerable and sick to their deaths in April by throwing them out of hospital, the U.K. prepares to cull a few thousand more this autumn“ 

I suppose the chorus could be “ not in my name bonnie Scotland, the hills and glens will protect yee” 

Says the idiot who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re and can’t read dates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I was that busy laughing at your stupidity to have noticed. Anyways, you not got a house party to organise and publicise with all those imaginary friends. [emoji23]

15 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Wrong topic! :hammer

I've always thought that this would make a great national anthem for some new small nation.

We're coming to the edge
Running on the water
Coming through the fog
Your sons and daughters

Let the river run
Let all the dreamers
Wake the nation
Come, the New Jerusalem

Silver cities rise
The morning lights
The streets that meet them
And sirens call them on
With a song

It's asking for the taking
Trembling, shaking
Oh, my heart is aching
We're coming to the edge
Running on the water
Coming through the fog
Your sons and daughters

We the great and small
Stand on a star
And blaze a trail of desire
Through the dark'ning dawn

It's asking for the taking
Come run with me now
The sky is the color of blue
You've never even seen
In the eyes of your lover

Oh, my heart is aching
We're coming to the edge
Running on the water
Coming through the fog
Your sons and daughters

Let the river run
Let all the dreamers
Wake the nation
Come, the New Jerusalem
Edited by rabuddies
I'm hopeless with links, unless they're on a buttered roll.