Dundee Utd v St Mirren

ALBIONSAINT

2 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Not so great looking now after all that early season excitement from some...................

image.png.ff29771195a2bbfde85c3180c3758ad1.png

Looking down more than up now... early season optimism is dead. Need the right tactics and lineup imo, the players are there, the play isn’t, unfortunately that’s down to goody

Edited by mattman

Thought it was a game we deserved a point in, but complacency at crucial parts of the game cost us. First goal was a great strike, second was very poor defending though. Connolly looked good when he came on.

It's so tight between all the sides outside the top 4, anyone can win on their day. Disappointing to come out on the wrong side of that today, need to take something from next week. Wish fans were back for that one, if only to boo Kirky.

If we didn't need defensive cover before today, we certainly do now.

1 minute ago, D.F.Riley said:

St Mirren Boo Boys out in force today.

Happy when the players take the communist knee.

Then abusive to the players regarding their soccer skills, or lack of them.

Very poor supporters.

Do you know an anagram of D.F.Riley is Racist Kunt? 

5 minutes ago, D.F.Riley said:

St Mirren Boo Boys out in force today.

Happy when the players take the communist knee.

Then abusive to the players regarding their soccer skills, or lack of them.

Very poor supporters.

Have you ever been to a match?  Have to say that you sound more like someone who has just taken football as an hobby.

Wonder who will be in instead of Tait. Can Foley play there as well. Never seen the game. But piss poor according to some text I've had. Poor squad. There's no play maker. Nobody can pick a decent forward pass. If the weather is good next weekend again I won't be watching this style of shit football.

3 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Ditto.

All that top 6 talk. :lol:

Delusional. 

OH, and also last season was our best finish since..............................:lol:

Not really,  with the right team selection and tactics top 6 isn't some sort of fantasy land. Unfortunately I've yet to be convinced that Jim knows either yet.

Wonder who will be in instead of Tait. Can Foley play there as well. Never seen the game. But piss poor according to some text I've had. Poor squad. There's no play maker. Nobody can pick a decent forward pass. If the weather is good next weekend again I won't be watching this style of shit football.

I think we'll need to get that left sided boy signed up. Hand is forced. Can't be having this pish every time a defender is suspended or injured.

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

Easy to say, but I do agree the jury is still out on the manager.

Continual baffling selections, substitutions and he can't have the excuse they aren't his players etc that's been rolled out for other managers.

I'm in full agreement on that respect.  I reckon he's a very good man manager but the other side of things(so far) , leave a lot to be desired. 

Today we were beaten by a pretty ordinary team.

Am here also,manager is a good guy but useless manager and Lee Sharpe as assistant is embarrassing,tactics and team selection is utter pish,we are only going one place and that's relegation 'erhahon has been s hit for years but all of a sudden good enough he is a fart in a trance and where do you start with mcalister he absolute waster:tonight am severely fed up with everything at our club:something has to change and change QUICK

Edited by paul torfason
Error spelling

35 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

it’s four on the trot and same old from Jim. Great captain but needs help if he’s to succeed. Attacking coach surely must be recruited as we don’t attack. We also play zero football . Poor mans Livingston

A said 2 seasons ago and again last season we need striker coach because our strikers finishing crap:get tommo in 2 days a week or ask Frank mac or Grady or something because a guys like sharp who was piss poor player isn't the guy I'd want coaching me:we are a mess again unfortunately 

23 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I think we have bigger problems that getting a striker coach.

Our defence is all over the place, we have no one in midfield who can boss the game, either defensively or in an attacking sense.

We can hardly pass the ball to each other at times.

We are rudderless.

Erwin has looked decent and with the right service could bang a few in.

We also need Obika to grab a goal soon but these guys can't score if the chances are few and far between. 

Missing Stephen Mcginn? Still have Flynn to come back, he is pretty solid in midfield.