Dundee Utd v St Mirren

ALBIONSAINT

Well Obika stuck 12 last season and surely he should hit at least 10, if not surpass last season's total (since matches were culled) and Erwin will be good for about 8 I think. But both of these depend on us playing a lot better once we gel better and Flynn is back. Perhaps COnnolly will be good for 4 or 5 too?
Erhahon and Cammy are the future - 1st team for a few years and then sell on !
Obika did score 12. But took him a while to get going and I know he came in without a pre season but since the Accies game he looks not interested. I like Obika. When he's on his game his a handful. To be fair he needs better service. Him and Jakubiack struck up a good partnership. But like Popescu we showed o desire to get these players in the door.

20 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 9/20/2020 at 8:55 PM, Sweeper07 said:
Well Obika stuck 12 last season and surely he should hit at least 10, if not surpass last season's total (since matches were culled) and Erwin will be good for about 8 I think. But both of these depend on us playing a lot better once we gel better and Flynn is back. Perhaps COnnolly will be good for 4 or 5 too?
Erhahon and Cammy are the future - 1st team for a few years and then sell on !

Obika did score 12. But took him a while to get going and I know he came in without a pre season but since the Accies game he looks not interested. I like Obika. When he's on his game his a handful. To be fair he needs better service. Him and Jakubiack struck up a good partnership. But like Popescu we showed o desire to get these players in the door.

I think a number of our players are not playing anywhere near their best with any sort of consistency. I am hoping its all about match practice and soon they will be up and running after an unusually long break. (I know we've played 8 competitive matches)

Other than Alnwick who would you say had a good game every or nearly every week? (Possibly Tait until Saturday past)

Guys like Durmus, McAllister, McCarthy etc really don't look like they are out of pre-season

Others like McGrath, Obika, Folley have had a couple of decent games out of 8.

Others wont make the grade and need to be offloaded (I won't add in the names, but moist of us know who)

Have anyone other than our keeper or defenders been our best player in any game? Even if in one or two games, this is a really worrying trait.

I think a number of our players are not playing anywhere near their best with any sort of consistency. I am hoping its all about match practice and soon they will be up and running after an unusually long break. (I know we've played 8 competitive matches)
Other than Alnwick who would you say had a good game every or nearly every week? (Possibly Tait until Saturday past)
Guys like Durmus, McAllister, McCarthy etc really don't look like they are out of pre-season
Others like McGrath, Obika, Folley have had a couple of decent games out of 8.
Others wont make the grade and need to be offloaded (I won't add in the names, but moist of us know who)
Have anyone other than our keeper or defenders been our best player in any game? Even if in one or two games, this is a really worrying trait.
Would said Tait was doing well up to Saturday. Why he made that tackle is a mystery [emoji848]

Frustration from making the biggest mistake of his career going from Europa League football to a relegation battle with the dull negative football we are enduring every single week.

Sheer frustration I reckon.
His face was like thunder.
Knew what he was doing and hardly reacted afterwards. [emoji26]

Sheer frustration I reckon.
His face was like thunder.
Knew what he was doing and hardly reacted afterwards. [emoji26]
Don't expect that from an experience player like him. Now cos of his frustration we have 3 defenders at the club. Thats poor. Whoever is doing the player recruitment has been poor. Cant blame Gus for this disaster.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ronnie said:

Frustration from making the biggest mistake of his career going from Europa League football to a relegation battle with the dull negative football we are enduring every single week.

Most likely. And shattered by having to play with no midfield in front of him every week.