Long John Baldy

St Mirren v Kilmarnock, 26th Sept

3 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

spot on.

My concern is that there is absolutely no drive in the team to get us going. I know folk cant wait for Kyle to come back but I think Flynn is what we are crying out for at the moment to liven things up. Killie were not great but up against a team with Foley and Morias in it will always fancy their chances. No idea whats happened to Foley, he's about 3 weeks off the pace.

McGinn and Baird should have kept for squad players and good in dressing room

57 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Just seen Goody's interview. Dont what game he was at. Must have bee out on the bevvy with Thommo. Cos it was utter drivel. Quote. I have a great squad. Unquote. Today we had only 6 subs on the bench. Killie had 9. Says it all really. Poor squad. Poor negative tactics.

I thought you only saw the last 20 minutes so how the f**k would you know. You don’t half talk some shite. 

38 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Foley is not a captain. Say what you like about Stephen McGinn but he could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and drive his team mates on. He did not suffer lack of effort from anyone. Considering the number of ex captains in the team I see little leadership on the park.

Agreed, we are rudderless on and off the pitch.

Remember previous managers getting it for not showing anything from the sidelines. 

Edited by Long John Baldy

Foley is not a captain. Say what you like about Stephen McGinn but he could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and drive his team mates on. He did not suffer lack of effort from anyone. Considering the number of ex captains in the team I see little leadership on the park.
He won't get dropped because of that. Seen the last 30mins and wish I had read the posts about the game prior. Brutal to watch and at time I wonder if the training pitch is the same size as the 1 we f**ked about on today

I thought you only saw the last 20 minutes so how the f**k would you know. You don’t half talk some shite. 

You don't have to watch the full game to know it dire. Stats. At home zero shots on target. So you think that's good. Only person that's talking shite is you. If think that's OK your deluded. 2 full backs at the club and 2 centre backs. Gave away 2 McGinns and Bairdy. That's not shite. That's facts. One good half against Accies and that's it out of 9 games or whatever it is. But as long as your happy watching SHITE. Sobeit.  

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

You don't have to watch the full game to know it dire. Stats. At home zero shots on target. So you think that's good. Only person that's talking shite is you. If think that's OK your deluded. 2 full backs at the club and 2 centre backs. Gave away 2 McGinns and Bairdy. That's not shite. That's facts. One good half against Accies and that's it out of 9 games or whatever it is. But as long as your happy watching SHITE. Sobeit.  

What the hell are you on about? I didn’t say the game wasn’t shite. I thought the game was utter shite. I’m entitled to that view as I actually watched the feckin thing. 
You on the other hand were suggesting Goody watched a different game to you. He did. 

18 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Serious question,when do you think board will make change?just say we get besting next 5 games,when will they think time to go?

We've got to take something from the next three games. If we were to lose to both Motherwell and Hamilton then the  writing will be on the wall !

Goodwin should have been away after the Sevco game. Never have i seen a team of players so terrified to play, they were absolutely bricking it and that comes from the manager installing confidence. The players had zero that day, what the feck does he say to them during week? I for sure would be saying we are better than them, dont be scared, take game to them, go out get a result. Install that all week mentally instead of shitting it and giving up points before u play game...