Life's little pleasures...

Bud the Baker

First day off work and I'm celebrating with a coupla slice sausage sandwiches (plain bread - liberated from work yesterday) with tomato sauce washed down with a cuppa strong coffee no sugar and just a little milk.

I'm watching Dr. Zhivago the first of a series of classic fillums BBC4 are showing on Thursday night's for the duration of the pandemic.

The only thing better than breakfast is watching the ever beautiful Julie Christie!  :wub:

fhd965DZV_Julie_Christie_050%2540030808.

First day off work and I'm celebrating with a coupla slice sausage sandwiches (plain bread - liberated from work yesterday) with tomato sauce washed down with a cuppa strong coffee no sugar and just a little milk.
I'm watching Dr. Zhivago the first of a series of classic fillums BBC4 are showing on Thursday night's for the duration of the pandemic.
The only thing better than breakfast is watching the ever beautiful Julie Christie!  :wub:
fhd965DZV_Julie_Christie_050%252540030808.jpg&key=54edff37fbf291598efaadcc28312786074dd342446b32781882f28e0107cfc7

You were doing well there until you mentioned tomato sauce........ it’s got to be Broon sauce. Did you have a big ootsider? Best part of a plain loaf.

34 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Tomato sauce is for nothing, brown sauce on almost everything..........................I toyed with it on cornflakes once. :lol:

I know someone who once had magic mushrooms on a piece with brown sauce. Beyond foul.