Next episode of Soap: St. Mirren0 v Partick Thistle

stlucifer

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

I think he means stop repeating essentially the same stuff over multiple threads.

You're acting like shull, ffs.

Multiple threads. Try three. One specifically about the manager must go. One about speculating on what might happen and this one. My thoughts on the cup game. It's not as if I'm going off topic. And there is no abuse of people who don't agree with me. Others are commenting far more in defence of what I believe is indefensible. In fact  in defence, in midfield and in attack 

Also. IF I am proven wrong, I won't slink off and return in another guise. So please don't liken me to shull.

11 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

It's more you've made your view clear about a hunner times, never mind starting a ludicrous thread. :thumbsdown

Did your dad not tell you a million times not to exaggerate?

ETA. Is Hendo another one of your aliases or can you read minds?

Edited by stlucifer

Multiple threads. Try three. One specifically about the manager must go. One about speculating on what might happen and this one. My thoughts on the cup game. It's not as if I'm going off topic. And there is no abuse of people who don't agree with me. Others are commenting far more in defence of what I believe is indefensible. In fact  in defence, in midfield and in attack 
Also. IF I am proven wrong, I won't slink off and return in another guise. So please don't liken me to shull.
Does three not count as multiple?

It's not really about your thoughts on the cup game, though, is it? It's really just another dig at Goodwin.

6 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Indeed, trying to justify his frenzy by starting this thread is, well, ludicrous. 

Except for the fact I don't need to justify anything. And there is no frenzy. I have simply given my take on the state of affairs at St. Mirren Park. You either agree or disagree. No harm either way.

In fact you jumping on the bandwagon by commenting on what other people have commented in this thread seems more akin to a frenzy than anything I have posted. Now. What next? Do you come in with one of your aliases agreeing with yourself?

28 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Does three not count as multiple?

It's not really about your thoughts on the cup game, though, is it? It's really just another dig at Goodwin.

I was simply pointing out that, although this thread is a bit tongue in cheek, albeit I firmly believe what I say about Goodwin, the other comments were replies in threads that were legitimate to post those thoughts. Or do I need to change my thoughts on the matter simply because it's a different, legitimate thread?

I was simply pointing out that, although this thread is a bit tongue in cheek, albeit I firmly believe what I say about Goodwin, the other comments were replies in threads that were legitimate to post those thoughts. Or do I need to change my thoughts on the matter simply because it's a different, legitimate thread?
You could have just said something like "Does anyone believe we are likely to beat Thistle the way we are playing" instead of specifically having another dig at Goodwin.

I'm bored with this now, so I'll leave you to it.

5 hours ago, Slarti said:

You could have just said something like "Does anyone believe we are likely to beat Thistle the way we are playing" instead of specifically having another dig at Goodwin.

I'm bored with this now, so I'll leave you to it.

The way we are playing is because of Goodwin's total lack of footballing know how or tactics.

I'm pretty sure our next game v Dons is a foregone conclusion so:

Does anyone believe we are likely to beat Thistle with Jim (Noclue) Goodwin at the helm?

Will he still be at the helm?

Confused?

So is JG.

Your suggestion that Goody has no clue and you do. I agree were poor at mo. And if no new players come in before the window closes we will be relegated.

15 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just checking, are you comparing them winning the equivalent to our Premier League to us winning the Championship?

If so, then no. emoji23.png

The article discusses  the lack of balance in the team  players playing out of position and changing tactics  ,all of which are relevant  to St Mirren. And how much the club have dropped down the league as a consequence. 

In an attempt to get this thread back on topic....

Regardless of the result at Pittodrie the match against Thistle represents a chance to steady the ship, for the team to restore some confidence and get a result.

No reason we shouldn’t win this by a few clear goals, apart from the fact we’re St.Mirren, and playing very poorly at the moment.

3-1 victory with goals from Erwin, Junior and Shaughnessy

Will be keeping my finger crossed though !

29 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Regardless of the result at Pittodrie the match against Thistle represents a chance to steady the ship, for the team to restore some confidence and get a result.

No reason we shouldn’t win this by a few clear goals, apart from the fact we’re St.Mirren, and playing very poorly at the moment.

If you were getting it back on "topic" you should be having a dig at Goodwin. :D

Just the one finger?  That's a good trick. :lol

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Seriously ill go for a defeat from Thistle, 2-0 to the Jags. Hopefully be enough to get rid of Goodwin. Any results Saints get in near future will just cover up thd cracks of the real damage getting done.