Next episode of Soap: St. Mirren0 v Partick Thistle

stlucifer

I would imagine that it will be on ppv. This would normally not be included in season tickets. I would expect that to remain the case as the club would like to generate additional revenue.
Did the club not say that they would make 1 of those cup game free for season ticket holders, for the games that they missed out on last season.

If you want to watch the match you can go to the ppv page and purchase it from there for a tenner. If you have trouble finding the page, because the club so far have been extraordinarily unhelpful in providing a link, go to the 'next up Kilmarnock' story and use the link from there. Civic duty done of to work.

10 hours ago, Yflab said:

It’s showing now. Not earlier when I looked. You’d still expect the club to be advertising the game. Surely?

Damn does that mean I have to watch this shit on Wednesday?

Is it a freebie? 

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

No idea mate. It just has the clock countdown. Hey maybe the club might let us know. There is nothing on the Thistle website either. Surely the club should be actively promoting this as I’m sure there will be a few jags fans wanting to watch the game.

Yeah I seen the clock countdown but with no info. 

On 10/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, Yflab said:

I would imagine that it will be on ppv. This would normally not be included in season tickets. I would expect that to remain the case as the club would like to generate additional revenue.

Imagine?Expect?

i would have thought with your knowledge of players contracts you would also know what was going on with St Mirren TV. 🤔

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Onto discussing playing matters.

We must field our strongest team in these games. I believe it is important to win these games and build some confidence and momentum for the challenges in the league. Don’t give us any excuses about players needing a rest. 

A good cup run to the semis or beyond will generate vital revenue to allow us to strengthen in January.

Agree on the above, which is should be the same every season.

The amount of people who accept season after season our ability to feck up easy groups in this competition are really failing to see the importance, which you've clearly stated above.

Edited by faraway saint

Getting a good team together  is one thing ,being managed properly  is another thing entirely. 

JG showed  his lack of experience  in not putting on subs against Aberdeen ,apart from freshening  up the team,  stopping the game 3 different times in the last 5 mins would have totally disrupted the flow of the Aberdeen attack .

Even the largest clubs in the world do this.

Nothing wrong in hanging on for an away point.