Next episode of Soap: St. Mirren0 v Partick Thistle

stlucifer

Good opportunity to get back to winning ways tonight and get our confidence back. 

Will be interesting to see if Goodwin tinkers with the team lineup, with a fair bit of pressure on him to get the win.

Cant see us losing but we are St Mirren, so anything is possible.  

4-1 Saints. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Good opportunity to get back to winning ways tonight and get our confidence back. 

Will be interesting to see if Goodwin tinkers with the team lineup, with a fair bit of pressure on him to get the win.

Cant see us losing but we are St Mirren, so anything is possible.  

4-1 Saints. 

Think partick were thrashed 7 or 8 nil by Hearts recently in a friendly..  

I'm hoping for a comfortable win but I wouldn't put money on it.. Were too predictably and easy to play against.. think they will fancy their chances tonight 

2 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Think partick were thrashed 7 or 8 nil by Hearts recently in a friendly..  

I'm hoping for a comfortable win but I wouldn't put money on it.. Were too predictably and easy to play against.. think they will fancy their chances tonight 

I'm sure they will have a bit of hope looking at our results but hopefully that will only last as long as it takes for us to score our first goal. :wink:

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don’t have any real concerns about losing this game. My concerns are all about the age old issue of having the ability or creativity to break down a stuffy defence. 
0-0 is a strong possibility for me. 

I'm sure Thistle will have a worked on a plan to break down our stuffy defence :whistle