Next episode of Soap: St. Mirren0 v Partick Thistle

stlucifer

No often we can win 4.1 and say we were shite. Best part of the game was McAllister pass for Obika goal. Connelly and Tait took there goals well. Is the Thistle boy who scored the third available. Thats our best strike of the season [emoji38]

Ps Get rid of that commentor. Not a clue the guy.

19 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Three good goals last night - not the best performance but with two of our attacking players getting goals there may be a slight boost to confidence and morale.

Looking forward to QoS game now - albeit likely only Open All Mics.

Aye, the first half is best forgotten, a slightly better team would have been out of sight.

2nd half, a different team, and, as much as Goodwin has to take responsibility for recent poor performances, it's only fair he gets recognition for getting that performance from the team.

I said, with a few others, that these games could see us gain some confidence, last night should be the first step in that direction. :thumbs2

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ach well, better luck next time. :lol:

I honestly thought I was going to be right given our first half performance. On a bright note. We scored some good goals all be it mostly when a team two tiers below us tired due to not having any competitive matches. Thistle should have been out of site during that first half hour or so.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, the first half is best forgotten, a slightly better team would have been out of sight.

2nd half, a different team, and, as much as Goodwin has to take responsibility for recent poor performances, it's only fair he gets recognition for getting that performance from the team.

I said, with a few others, that these games could see us gain some confidence, last night should be the first step in that direction. :thumbs2

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I honestly thought I was going to be right given our first half performance. On a bright note. We scored some good goals all be it mostly when a team two tiers below us tired due to not having any competitive matches. Thistle should have been out of site during that first half hour or so.

Indeed. :wink:

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

JG might learn from that.

Saints have been losing late on due to knackered players up against stronger, more numerously skilful players. The defence gets overwhelmed. Subs must be rotating....

(the ball not sticking up front adds to that problem, mind ye...)