stlucifer

Next episode of Soap: St. Mirren0 v Partick Thistle

In an attempt to get this thread back on topic....

Regardless of the result at Pittodrie the match against Thistle represents a chance to steady the ship, for the team to restore some confidence and get a result.

No reason we shouldn’t win this by a few clear goals, apart from the fact we’re St.Mirren, and playing very poorly at the moment.

3-1 victory with goals from Erwin, Junior and Shaughnessy

Will be keeping my finger crossed though !

29 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Regardless of the result at Pittodrie the match against Thistle represents a chance to steady the ship, for the team to restore some confidence and get a result.

No reason we shouldn’t win this by a few clear goals, apart from the fact we’re St.Mirren, and playing very poorly at the moment.

If you were getting it back on "topic" you should be having a dig at Goodwin. :D

Just the one finger?  That's a good trick. :lol

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Seriously ill go for a defeat from Thistle, 2-0 to the Jags. Hopefully be enough to get rid of Goodwin. Any results Saints get in near future will just cover up thd cracks of the real damage getting done.

15 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Is this being shown ppv on Saints TV? Or will we have to make do with Radio Scotland commentary?

I would imagine that it will be on ppv. This would normally not be included in season tickets. I would expect that to remain the case as the club would like to generate additional revenue.

I would imagine that it will be on ppv. This would normally not be included in season tickets. I would expect that to remain the case as the club would like to generate additional revenue.
Did the club not say that they would make 1 of those cup game free for season ticket holders, for the games that they missed out on last season.

4 hours ago, Tommy said:
6 hours ago, Yflab said:

Did the club not say that they would make 1 of those cup game free for season ticket holders, for the games that they missed out on last season.

They may well have done Tommy. I’m sure we will will hear in due course.

16 hours ago, munoz said:

A goodwill gesture from the club should be - they pay all season ticket holders £5.99 to watch it.

Only joking. 

Too right you're joking.

It would need to be far more than that!

11 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

So is the game available to watch ppv or not?

No info at all on official site. No info from St Mirren Twitter. And I can’t see anything on St Mirren TV. 

piss poor communication from the club.

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
54 minutes ago, Yflab said:
No info at all on official site. No info from St Mirren Twitter. And I can’t see anything on St Mirren TV. 

piss poor communication from the club.

In the event section of stmirren tv.

It’s showing now. Not earlier when I looked. You’d still expect the club to be advertising the game. Surely?

Damn does that mean I have to watch this shit on Wednesday?

Edited by Yflab

If you want to watch the match you can go to the ppv page and purchase it from there for a tenner. If you have trouble finding the page, because the club so far have been extraordinarily unhelpful in providing a link, go to the 'next up Kilmarnock' story and use the link from there. Civic duty done of to work.

10 hours ago, Yflab said:

It’s showing now. Not earlier when I looked. You’d still expect the club to be advertising the game. Surely?

Damn does that mean I have to watch this shit on Wednesday?

Is it a freebie? 

7 minutes ago, munoz said:

Is it a freebie? 

No idea mate. It just has the clock countdown. Hey maybe the club might let us know. There is nothing on the Thistle website either. Surely the club should be actively promoting this as I’m sure there will be a few jags fans wanting to watch the game.