Next Five League Games

We've lost the last 5 games, what will our points total be from the next 5?

3 home games, although with no crowd not sure that makes much difference. 

Our points total, feck knows TBH. 

The longer the run of losses goes on the harder it is to see anything but just one win could change things. 

Aberdeen (A)

Motherwell (H)

Hamilton (H)

Dundee United (H)

Livingston (A)

1 point vs Hamilton at home. Curtousy of stirring 0-0 with no shots at goal.

We'll score one goal in one of the other 4 games but not till we are 3 nil down.

However if we somehow manage to nick something tonight with a better performance the tide may turn.....

Heart vs head. Who will win? Ray Winstone tells me the heart is a cruel mistress. [emoji13]

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ This, kids, is why you should not drink alcohol. :lol:

Think Shull been on the sherry with the posts he made since coming back.

The lack of anger from him now is good to read and he even willing to spend money buying fans teacakes  :shockaroony

I will have a pint of what he is now on to improve my mood before the game tonight   :cheers

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Think Shull been on the sherry with the posts he made since coming back.

The lack of anger from him now is good to read and he even willing to spend money buying fans teacakes  :shockaroony

I will have a pint of what he is now on to improve my mood before the game tonight   :cheers

Nae pints but you can share a Teacake with SPS.

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Best you never go down to London. Unless @antrin is buying.

At those skimpy prices?

Why ever not?  :)

(Had a 300ml can of beer on Sunday night for £4.50. Luckily the meal was 30% off... kinda made it more drinkable and less chokeable...) 

Edited by antrin

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Best you never go down to London. Unless @antrin is buying.

I was there 1 year ago and was staying near Clapham Common and it was £4-50.

In a pub 2 mins walk from parliament, i just put the change of a £20 note into my pocket since i just didn't want to know the cost in case i started greeting   :lol:

Looking at the fixtures coming up, and looking at our very light, very ordinary looking squad, I'd say we're in big trouble already. Why does JG only name 4 players on the bench? Kids to? Is he making a point to the board? Is he pissed at the sale of Kyle? And if Tony Fitzpatrick ever says we're a top 6 club again, he should be sectioned..[emoji854][emoji6]

5 minutes ago, buddygreat said:

Looking at the fixtures coming up, and looking at our very light, very ordinary looking squad, I'd say we're in big trouble already. Why does JG only name 4 players on the bench? Kids to? Is he making a point to the board? Is he pissed at the sale of Kyle? And if Tony Fitzpatrick ever says we're a top 6 club again, he should be sectioned..emoji854.pngemoji6.png

Cant put kids on bench as they haven't been tested twice per week. Would need to be part of squad on daily basis.