Random thoughts

These mind numbing, soul destroying run of defeats, that only we seem to have, are truly awful....we should be able to battle out draws in some of them...or a scrappy 1-0 win.
It is not a new thing though....I have kept a well detailed diary for nearly 40 years and have cause to look back on them on a regular basis.......many many Saturdays I am moaning to myself about awful St Mirren defeats or run of.....it comes with the territory.
We have done pretty well over the years though with more success than most clubs of our level. We are due a Motherwell/St Johnstone run of league success mind you.
But, I  also feel we had to take the money for Magennis to help ensure survival as full time club. Where else is the income coming from?
If we have to play reserves,youths, ven amateurs this season then that is what we have to do.
It is looking increasingly possible that the season wont finish anyway.....the whole thing could be declared null and void.
Kilmarnock this weekend....how many games are they going to have to catch up on? it could happen to any other, or all other, clubs making it impossible to get fixtures fulfilled.

Och, I am scunnered with it all!

2 minutes ago, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

These mind numbing, soul destroying run of defeats, that only we seem to have, are truly awful....we should be able to battle out draws in some of them...or a scrappy 1-0 win.
It is not a new thing though....I have kept a well detailed diary for nearly 40 years and have cause to look back on them on a regular basis.......many many Saturdays I am moaning to myself about awful St Mirren defeats or run of.....it comes with the territory.
We have done pretty well over the years though with more success than most clubs of our level. We are due a Motherwell/St Johnstone run of league success mind you.
But, I  also feel we had to take the money for Magennis to help ensure survival as full time club. Where else is the income coming from?
If we have to play reserves,youths, ven amateurs this season then that is what we have to do.
It is looking increasingly possible that the season wont finish anyway.....the whole thing could be declared null and void.
Kilmarnock this weekend....how many games are they going to have to catch up on? it could happen to any other, or all other, clubs making it impossible to get fixtures fulfilled.

Och, I am scunnered with it all!

You need a name for them, The Great Depression? Magnus Shitus ? 😂