Transfer Deadline Day

We need 2 or 3 minimum assuming Magennis is away just to be able to almost fill the bench! 4 ideally.

Any permutation of a back up CH, a versatile full back. A versatile left sided player and a goal scorer imo. To be fair Stevie Wonder could probably tell Jim that as well. Oh well, fingers crossed! [emoji38]

2 hours ago, scam75 said:

We need 2 or 3 minimum assuming Magennis is away just to be able to almost fill the bench! 4 ideally.

Any permutation of a back up CH, a versatile full back. A versatile left sided player and a goal scorer imo. To be fair Stevie Wonder could probably tell Jim that as well. Oh well, fingers crossed! emoji38.png

Would rather we went with what we have than sign more shite from league 2 in England,  

The 2 best players on friday night were our own 2 academy players,  lost count of how many times I read great shift from Morias when he can't make a pass from 5 yards,  McPherson's pass for Ethan's goal was a thing of beauty,  I could name a few who would have laid it off to his right shoulder

Would rather we went with what we have than sign more shite from league 2 in England,  
The 2 best players on friday night were our own 2 academy players,  lost count of how many times I read great shift from Morias when he can't make a pass from 5 yards,  McPherson's pass for Ethan's goal was a thing of beauty,  I could name a few who would have laid it off to his right shoulder
I agree we have signed some shite and I'm not advocating signing any old shite! We need more bodies of decent quality as the squad is paper thin. Every signing is a gamble but we need to roll the dice and hopefully come up good cos we definitely can't continue with 4 on the bench if we have a few injuries and/or suspensions.

Our fans, eh! Daniel is 6ft 3 and a regular with the NI Under 19 team. I hope we continue to play with a back three after Fri night which also means less demand for another defender although we do need one just in case. However the young guy looks like he can help out without costing us much (if anything).

Edited by Sonny

13 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Could we have committed to any signings before Magennis left, as I said above I hope we have the contracts for incoming players pretty much ready to sign...

I genuinely thought we were still actively looking for a left back pre Magennis leaving. We are way short now and seemingly doing no business. I also hope and expect the BoD to reveal the transfer fee for Magennis none of this undisclosed sum bollox. Getting as opaque as the Trump administration.

Edited by magnus

6 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I thought on Friday he had a better game than all the junk he has shown up to now. Having said that overall he was still cr@p !

I thought on Friday he had a better game than all the junk he has shown up to now. Having said that overall he was still cr@p !
Hes a tryer Morias but that's not enough. Mullen was a tryer but we got rid of him. Think Morias wears blinkers when he plays. As he has no idea whats happening round about him. But 100% every game.