Excuse me while I light my spliff...

Bud the Baker

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Chemicals in cannabis have shown promising results in the treatment of serious complications caused by Covid-19, researchers have revealed. Scientists used THC – the main psychoactive compound found in marijuana – on mice suffering with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS).

You almost be immune then? 😜

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Oi!  😇

Actually I'm getting a bit Francis Rossi these days - this'll be the last time for growin' my hair long.

I feel like I'm letting Dave Crosby down...

Almost cut my hair
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly

Must be because I had the flu this Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
And increases my paranoia

Not too much hair on show at this live performance from 2000...

I was going to type, in response to the above quote of letting David Crosby down, “that’s what his pallbearers said”.

then I thought.... “but is he dead...?”
he isn’t. Amazingly.

here’s a wee bit from his wiki...

Crosby was the recipient of a highly publicized liver transplant in 1994, which was paid for by Phil Collins.[51] News of his transplant created some controversy because of his celebrity status and his past problems with drug and alcohol addiction.[52][53][54] Crosby's liver problems stemmed from a long run with hepatitis C.[55]

Crosby suffers from type 2 diabetes and is being treated with insulin to manage the disease. At a concert in October 2008, Crosby, looking quite thinner than in recent years, announced to the audience that he had recently shed 55 pounds as a result of his struggles with the disease.[56]

In February 2014, at the urging of his doctor, Crosby postponed the final dates of his solo tour in order to undergo a cardiac catheterization and angiogram, based on the results of a routine cardiac stress test.[57][58]

Edited by antrin