Sign in to follow this  
Mid Calder Saint

Brandon Mason

I thought I recognised his name - was on loan at Dundee United, played one game against Falkirk where they got scudded 6-1 and it looked like he'd never played the game before. However, he's since played 36 games for Coventry over 2 seasons, so can't judge him on one result.

Glad we are now getting defensive cover, if we get him and the centre half from Rangers just need a creative midfielder in. JR owes us one, come home Stevie!

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

I thought I recognised his name - was on loan at Dundee United, played one game against Falkirk where they got scudded 6-1 and it looked like he'd never played the game before. However, he's since played 36 games for Coventry over 2 seasons, so can't judge him on one result.

Glad we are now getting defensive cover, if we get him and the centre half from Rangers just need a creative midfielder in. JR owes us one, come home Stevie!

Ross will do us no favours. 

So we have signed two reserve players, neither of whom is likely to either play regularly or score a goal. My decision not to renew my season book seems more judicious by the day. Sorry to say this but cannot see the manager being in place for too much longer, and then we will be back to square one. Possibly in a lower league as well.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

So we have signed two reserve players, neither of whom is likely to either play regularly or score a goal. My decision not to renew my season book seems more judicious by the day. Sorry to say this but cannot see the manager being in place for too much longer, and then we will be back to square one. Possibly in a lower league as well.

Hiya Elvis.

2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Probably the reason they had to take the offer from Hibs. :whistle